Chapter 9

Nicole's POV

I looked at Jake, who keeps smiling at me. What did I do? He just keep smiling till, I got annoyed,

"Who are you smiling at blueberry face?" I asked and my friends laughed. "W-what? I mean look at him! His face looks like blueberry, and its making me hungry!" I too then started to laugh. Jake, looked at me and laugh too. I stopped laughing, "No seriously, why were you smiling?!"

Jake shakes his head, "I have never seen you this tough before, and you literally threw 3 dude off of me and knock all of them out with one punch for each! Then there's that asshole you tackled him and repeat I mean repeatedly punched him in the face till he looks like a plum! Then he was about to punch you from behind, and I though you would get hit, but I was wrong. You had this incredible speed that I lost sight of what was happening!"Jake raised his arms dramatically, "Have you been taking self defence lessons behind our backs?" He asked seriously.

I laughed, and shook my head, "I haven't been taking self defence lessons, Jake. It just happened all of a sudden. Which I have no clue how I was able to beat up 4 dudes." I shrugged that last part. Jake just gives me the 'Uh-huh' look. I just rolled my eyes. What ever.

Lily hugged me and laughed, "Hey! Maybe you could teach me some awesome moves of your, huh?" She smiled, and I laughed patting her small back.

"Somedays....Somedays..." I say, looking at the school. Just then the school bell rings. I stand under the tree till everyone left, except for my friends standing beside me. I looked back to my friends, "Come on let's get back to....." Suddenly I fell down and grabbed my head with my hands. My head was hurting in pain, pain so hurtful, I started to scream, I started to get up and run to the tree and punched it as hard as I could. I stopped punching and checked my bleeding and swollen hand. I looked up to see a shallow hole on the tree, then my bones starts to scream in pain. I screamed and then, the pain stopped. I got giddily all of a sudden, and blackness came over.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••ΔΔΔΔΔ•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry if it was short, just trying to write as many as I can for ya'll to read. Love u! I'Lol try to make the next one longer!

~Lalain~