Chapter 16

Small Note:

    Hey, there my lovely readers!:-)  I was wondering if you "enjoyed" the last chappy I've typed. Hope u guys enjoy this chappy too!
~♥~
~Lalain~
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

     "Beep!"

    "Beep!"

    "Beep!!!!" My alarm rang. Ugh! Why can't I sleep a little longer. A slam my alarm, and it broke to little pieces.. again. What's wrong with my upper strength? I stayed a little longer, before somebody broke down my door. Like really "broke" down my door.

   "Get up! You don't want to be late!" My 'step' mom shouted. I looked at her like she grew another head.

  "Mom! You broke my door down! I mean literally down!" I shouted at her. She just smiles and walked out! Ugh! What is wrong with that women!

    I got out of bed, just in case she breaks my door again, or something. I took a quick shower before heading out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. Walking across from the bathroom to my walk-in closet, I drugged for cloths that would make me look flirty, but not to much. ( *wink* )

     I found a pink and black checkered shirt with white sassy jeans and an awesome pair of black converse. Plus! An awesome white sunglasses. Now were talking.

    I quickly changed, and ran downstairs with my backpack over my shoulder. I saw the garage door open so I walked in, and was greeting my 'step' mom,

   "Hi, mom!" I happily say. Mom replied back, from her BMW. Well I forgot to tell you that my garage is beside the stairs. So yeah.

   "Good, morning, kiddo. Eat your breakfast with your guest." Mom said. Guest? I don't have anyone else, but Lily, come to my house? I ran out the garage to see...

    "Lucas?" I questioned out loud.

    Lucas was eating my favorite chocolate chip pancakes. When he saw me standing, he stopped and stared at me. Lucas then stood up from the table, and was heading towards me, then leaned in.

   "Morning, Princess. You didn't invited me to have breakfast with you. Why's that?" He asked huskily. God or Moon Goddess, please oh, please help me. I just stood there frozen.

    Lucas. Lucas Davis is in my house!? Eating my favorite chocolate chip pancakes in my house!? And talks to me like there's no problem, in my house!? This is my house! Not Lucas Davis's house!

   Lucas saw me frozen in place being in deep thought. As in thought, its madness! I scolded him,

   "What are you doing in my house, Lucas!" I yelled. He just ignores me and sat back to eating the pancakes. He was about to take the last pancake when I took it away and shoved it in my mouth. I know, its no Lady like, but I had to! I just smiled at him.

  "Well that's not a proper way to eat delicious pancakes from a sexy lady." Lucas smirks and gets up just to grabbed me by the hip and slams me onto the wall. He then smirked again, "Well I'm not going to be a proper man. In fact, I'm going to be me." He seductively to me.