Chapter 15

Small Note:
Sorry 4 updating late guys! I had lots of homework and reviewing my reviews for our exam 2morrow! Hope u enjoy this chapter! Wish me good luck on the final exams! And hope u guys do well on urs!
~♥~
~Lalain~

Warning: Read if u dare! (Just a warning, there is nothing disgusting to read about kissing! LOL !)

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Chapter 17

Nicole's POV

"Can we go now..." I wined, while Lily dragged me to another store filled with cloths. "I'm hungry..." I wined even louder, making an excuse to get away from the stores.

"That was just our second store, Nic! Why stop!? That was just only two stores when there's still more to see..." Lily, began, but i cut her out.

"But those stores you brought me were bras and undergarments! I don't even wear those kinds, but Noooooooo! You had to buy me five matching pairs of bras and underwear. I don't need that much! And seriously ! Victoria's Secret! I might as well sell it in eBay, and get some profit and buy my self food instead." I yelled exaggerating at her. Lily just kept smiling, like a maniac.

"Hey! I'm the one paying for it, so be at least thankful!" She scolded me, before entering another store, which is Macy's. Ugh! Was else cold happened?!.....

Just then I felt a stare behind me. I slowly turned my head, and behind me was the guy in black again, but this time I could see him better. Dam! He was even hotter in a near distance.

He looked at me, eyes as black as a black hole. He then winked at, leaving me blush. What The F***!? Just then, Lily shoved a hot pink bikini... Wait what? Bikini?! Oh no. I looked back to the guy in black and noticed him nodding at the bikini, my dearest, Lily, showed me, before smirking at me. I frowned, and flicked him off. He placed a hand over his heart and looked hurt, faking it. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go inside, shall we?" Then we took off. I turned back just to see the guy disappeared. Weird. Lily, left to check on the newest dresses. Ugh! I don't like dresses. So I walked away and looked at their shoe department. I love shoes! They make my day sometimes. Then at the way end corner of the third shelf were black and white converse! "Dear Lord, thank you for such an amazing gift you have given to me!" I ran towards the pair, when two strong arms wrapped around my waist. I was about to scream, but was pulled to a dark room and the door was shut.

I panicked, what will happened to me!? I kicked and kicked earning a sexy groan. It send shivers to my spine, but not as good as the one I had with the wolf. I slipped away from my kidnapper, but only found to be grabbed again. This time my kidnapper shoved me to a wall, and held on my risk. I looked up to see that my kidnapper was the guy in black. My eyes widen with fear, then with....Anger? I frowned at that. What does he want?! I asked the same question, but out loud,

"What do you want!?" I asked sternly. I know that out shouldn't be shouting at your kidnapper, but I had too. The guy in black, leaned forward. I thought he was going to kiss me, but he buried his face to my neck, then to my ear.

"I want you. Princess." He whispered. His voice, Oh wow, you just can't help it, but to shiver. Princess?

"Don't call me, Prince..." But kissed my neck.I could feel him smiling, before sucking on my neck. He started to kiss my neck up to my jaw. He sucked every 5 kisses. I couldn't hold back a moan, but it slipped out anyway. Shoot! Should've not done that. He then grabbed my legs and put them around his waist. I was about to scream and shove him away, but he crashed his lips to mine.