Chapter 22

Nicole's POV

    I'm awake, but my eyes won't open up. I wiggled my toes, and fingers. I slowly open my eyes to see my room. I was wearing shorts, and a big shirt. What happened? Just then memories hit me.

   Wolves...I'm mean werewolves. I'm one of them, my best friends boyfriend, and my best friend also is one. Lucas is a wolf, too! We had a fight with dozens of rogues! They smelled horrible, ad looked horrible! I was furious, so I me, and my wolf wanted to kill all of them. I was a pure white wolf! How come? Then I found my mate, and his the guy I meet 2 years ago in his sold form, and in the woods, behind the school property. Plus, his fuckin' hot! Then we almost killed all of them, but five. So I chased them, along with my mate. Then I got hurt badly, and my mate runs to me, then I blacked out.

   Now I'm in my bed, doing....Nothing. Nothing, doing completely nothing. I need to get out of this bed, and start asking questions. Mom or 'Step Mom' I need to ask her if she knew I was a werewolf.

   I slowly got up, but failed by falling back in bed. Ugh! I tried again, and this time I was able to walk towards the door, quietly walking downstairs. I got to the bottom, and looked over the railing to see my 'Step Mom' sitting at the dining table drinking coffee.

   I walked towards her, and served myself some coffee. I sat across her, taking a sip out of mine. For a few minutes, we both savor the silence between us.

   "How are you feeling?" 'Step Mom' says. I smiled, and nodded my head, signaling I was fine. She nodded, "So you know?" She asked. I nodded, and she sighed.

   "Oh, honey, I'm sorry if you had to hear the truth this way. It was difficult for us to explain everything. We wanted to tell you when the time is right, but since you already know... You could asked me any questions that you have." She says. I nodded, agreeing with her.

   Oh, I had a lot of questions. How I was able to change, and have cloths on. Why I wasn't told earlier in my life. Why the rogues wanted the territory. Who's responsible for the attack. Who's the leader of this pack. And tons of other questions that I haven't think of, yet! Um, not even done asking! I have lots of them! As I got up, Marinda (step mom) stopped me.

   "Your friends want to see you. You can go if you feel like it. They'll be waiting." Then I left, to change. I walked out the house, walking towards Lily's house. It took me about 20 minutes to get over there. I stopped at her door. I'm I ready to face my friends? What would they think? Did I looked presentable? Then I started to fix my hair. I knocked on the door, and Lily stood there looking happy.

   She lunged at me, giving me a tight hug. I sniffed the air. Human. I laughed silently, now I'm acting like a wolf. Lily pulled away. She wore blue shorts, and a pink blouse. She had her hair up in a ponytail. I smiled at her, nervously.

   "Hey." I greeted lamely. Lily pouted at my action.

   "Hey? That's all I get after waiting for my savior!" Lily glared playfully, pulling me inside. I laughed at her, while she brings me in the kitchen, where Jake, and Lucas were sitting in the dining table, eating chips.

   I glared at them, because they didn't left me any chips. I turned around, and both boys looked scared, but were both laughing nervously. I stomped right to them snatching the bag of chips from them. I took one chip out the bag and munched it. The boys stared at me like I was about to eat them. So I started to laugh.

   "Haha.. you should see your faces! Should have take a pic, and post it in Facebook!" I laughed. Jake, and Lucas, also laughed. We all stopped laughing, except for music playing upstairs. Who's upstairs?

   "Oh, yeah. Someone's waiting for you." Jake says, smiling. Why is he smiling? I gave him a funny look, but he just shrugs. I walked up the stairs, and I followed the music playing.

    It stopped in the guest room, and the door was a bit open. I opened the door to see a dude, who somehow looks a bit like me? He was sitting on the bed, working with weights. His head snapped up, sniffing the air. His head turns to face me. Dam, his hot, and really does look like me!

   He smiled, and stood up, walking to me. I stood there dumfolded. Who is he? Should I know him? He grabs my hand, and suprizingly hugged me. What? I hugged him back, and pulled away.

  "My name is Mike BloodScar, your lost twin brother." He says, nervously, while i stood there stunned.

    TWINS?

   I Have A Twin Brother. That I Never Knew About. I have to talk to my dear parents, after I hang-out with my twin.

   Mike, stood there unsure, what to do. I grinned at him, and pulled him to another hug. He stiffend, but then relax. He hugged me back. We both pulled away, and grinned at each other knowing, we would both like each other quickly.

   "My name is Nicole BloodScar, your lost sister! Which I didn't know I have a twin, but I'm happy I have one!" I screamed out loud, happy. He smiled, knowing I wanted him to be my brother!

   "Let's hang-out! Where do yoyu wanna go? Do you want to meet my friends? Oh, never mind! Let's go, let's go!" I dragged him, before he could answer me back, but chuckled. I turned off the music, and ran out, downstairs. We goot in the kitchen where Lily, Jake, Lucas were playing with food. Tossing grapes at each other's mouths.

   Me, and Mike chuckled, at the scene we were watcing. All three of them turned around, noticing our presents. They smiled at my twin brother, happily, and they gave me thumbs up! I laughed.

   "Hey, guys. Me, and my twin brother are going to hang-out! SO anyone wanna hang with us can come. For those who don't then goodbye." I grabbed my stuff, and motioned for MIke to follow. He smiled. I stopped at the driveway knowing i don't have a transportation. Mike walked a head of me, smirking. I glared at him playfully.

   There sat a black, and white mustang in the curb. Its was hot. My mouth dropped opened, and I stared at him, while he gets in.

  "Come on, Sis. Lets go have a brother and sister time!" He yells, fist pumping in the air. He acts just like me. I smiled, and got in. Then we drove off to eat lunch, along with my friends behind us.

 *******************************************************

HEY GUYS! Sorry 4 the long wait! So Nicole has a long lost twin? Yes, yes she does! The next chapter will explain everything. So plez stay tune, and wait for the next one! LUVS!

JUST loving all my books? ~ FOLLOW ME!

WANNA say something? ~ COMMENT!

LOVE my books? SHARE IT!

LOVE it? ~ VOTE!

AUTHOR? ~ Lalain_luv_u