vii

Going back to Seoul means a lot closer to reality. We both have to go on our separate ways. Go back to being Jongdae whom I don't know what he does and back to being Minseok who works his ass off in his best friend's firm.  Believe it or not, we really did use different kinds of transportation upon going back to Seoul. Jongdae is really up for it. The last transportation we boarded was the bus. 

"Hyung? Aren't you hungry?" I nodded as an answer. I know after all of these, we would go on our separate ways, but we still have a long way to go. Jongdae, he made me feel what it feels like to be a carefree person so it is inevitable for me not think of what would happen after this? What would happen to me? What would happen to Jongdae? Will we still keep in touch with each other after all these?

The question will be left unanswered.

-

"I want to play billiards hyung." He mumbled as we took off at the next bus stop. Seoul didn't change much, Christmas is just around the corner, people had started decorating their stores and the streets with Christmas decorations as  to show that the Christmas spirit is there.

"Billiards? Why do you want to play billiards?" 

"I used to play it in my cell phone," I laughed, so he played it virtually. "I want to experience playing it physically, do you want to come with me?" 

"Of course, I would love to." Smiling, "Didn't I tell you I will be with you until we finish your list?"

He smiled. The warmest one I have ever witnessed. "Thank you, hyung."

-

I basically dragged Jongdae into a Billiard house I know. He said he doesn't know anyone or where the nearest Billiard house is, so I dragged him, because I know someone who owns a Billiard house which I can consider one of my friends.