ii

"Why am I here?" I didn't know what happened, but it escalated faster than I thought.

Jongdae laughed beside me. I don't know, I just found myself eating ice cream at the nearby park. With him.

"Remind me why am I here, with you again?" I said, staring at him, while my face is crunching. I really don't know why I ended up being with him. I just met him, suddenly we're eating ice cream. 

He smiled. "You didn't believe me when I said I was Kim Jongdae and we end up chasing each other, until we got tired and ate ice cream instead." Oh right.

I asked him for his ID, but he didn't give me one, saying he doesn't have his wallet with him, only his credit card.

So I didn't believe him and ran with the list. He chased me and yes I got tired and approached the ice cream vendor I saw and bought ice cream for myself. I was also about to pay what I bought but he was faster than lightning, he gave the vendor the money.

"So you're really Kim Jongdae?"

"Yes." He said after wiping his lips. "Now, will you give me my list back?"

I shrugged and looked away. "I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know? Yah! Give me my list back!"

I looked at him. I just stared at his face. I admit it, he's handsome, how old is he?

"Why do you have a list like that?"

He was staring at me like how I was staring at him. He gave me a genuine smile. "It's a bucket list, these are the things I want to do."

I frowned. "Your bucket list is so lame." I said, reaching for my back pocket. "Here," i took out his palm and placed the yellow paper.

He checked the paper and folded it into four, before speaking. "You know, my bucket list isn't that lame to me," He looked up and stared at the blue sky. "I haven't done a lot of things, since I wasn't capable of doing it. This is the only time I had the strength to do it."

I didn't speak. I don't get him. He smiled as he closed his eyes. His eyelashes are really long and the corners of his lips are so pretty.

He suddenly opened his eyes and looked at me. I didn't have the time to look away. I can feel my face heating up.

"The things written in here will be memorable for me when I accomplish it."

I bowed my head. "I'm sorry, for judging your list." I felt embarrassed from the moment he caught me staring at him. Why was I staring at him? 

I heard a soft chuckle. "It's fine. You know, I think you're right."

I looked up to him, only to find him staring down while smiling at me.

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe my list is that lame," grinning, he continued. "Do you want to go with me while I fulfill the things written in my list?"

My eyes widened at his sudden offer. We barely know each other and he's offering me to go with him?

"W-what? What are you saying? Are you insane?"I asked, eyes big.