v

I've met another wonderful person in a day, and it was Jongdae's brother. Kim Jongin. He was slightly tanned, but handsome. He has this cute laugh and an eye kind of smile.

He approached Jongdae with a very warm hug. "What were you doing here, hyung? Does mom know?" We're currently eating dinner.

We're eating fried chicken, because Jongin requested for it, and I agreed because I was also craving for chicken.

Jongdae shook his head. "She doesn't," placing a finger above his own lips, "Don't tell mom, okay?"

I was watching the siblings talk in front of me. I didn't feel like I was third wheeling because I enjoy watching how close they are. It's nice seeing the sun kissed boy talk to his brother enthusiastically.

"Why hyung? Why don't you want to let mom know? I mean, you're here, you're okay now right? That's why you're here?" Jongdae ruffled his younger brother's hair.

"Just keep this a secret, Jongin-ah, trust me." Jongin nodded in agreement and I gave Jongdae a questioning look.

I'm as curious as Jongin, why doesn't he want their mom to know that Jongdae is here? Is Jongdae not allowed here? Was he forbidden to set foot in their home?

Indeed, Kim Jongdae is very mysterious.

Jongin went out, he said he was going to hang out with his best friend for a bit. Jongdae being a generous hyung, of course let his younger brother wander, And told him to go home before 10:00 pm. Jongin isn't that young anymore anyway. In his age, he's capable of taking care of himself outside his comfort zone.

"Jongin's a cheerful kid huh?" I said, trying to start a conversation. After Jongin left, Jongdae decided to wash the dishes, I told him I will do it but he insisted, telling me I was a guest, and guests should be treated with great hospitality.

Jongdae also had been quiet after we shared a nice meal with his younger brother.

"Jongdae?" I called, trying to get his attention.

"Oh, sorry hyung, were you saying something?" He asked with a confused when he turned around to look at me. "Continue hyung, I just spaced out,"

Closing my eyes slowly, then I spoked.

"Jongin's a cheerful kid, like you."

"Of course," Jongdae said. He has his back on me, but I can feel him smiling from ear to ear. "We were raised that way,"

"Raised that way? What do you mean?"

As soon as Jongdae finished washing the dishes he sat on the kitchen island across me. "Our parents are barely home when we were young," he began, and I think he's going to go far as he can go while telling me this. "But they're the best, often times when they finish work, they would spend their time with us, asking how we've been, what we want, what we did, all of it; yes they miss a lot of things in our lives but they always find a way to cope up. They would always tell us to be positive and when they are away, they want us to think of it as a way of making ourselves stronger, making our family stronger."

"Is that why both of you have that aura?"

"What aura?" Confused he looked at himself, I laughed.