Episode 26: Day Thirty Nine

I did not check over this. So I'm sorry for mistakes. I was kind of in a rush to get this part posted, but I fit everything I wanted to. Oh, also I'm slowly falling in love with my own OC (oops, sorry not sorry). Anyways, I hope you enjoy this part. If you have any questions about anything just ask me in the comments or with a PM. Oh and the song I mention in this part should be obvious, but if you don't recognize it (shame on you) then just google it or ask me.

ENJOY.

_______________________

"No."

"Oh come on, sweetcheeks. Merle'll take good care of you."

"How about when hell freezes over you one handed hick?"

"Hey the dead are already walking, that might just be the next step."

You stopped in your tracks and gave Merle a look of exasperation. The guy was relentless. He gave you a wink and you couldn't help but crack a smile at the ridiculousness of it all, "Don't you have work to do, Merle?"

"I got twenty minutes to kill." He replied with a shrug. You let out a bark of laughter and shook your head. You weren't sure what you called him. He was sort of a friend, but sort of not. You liked him some days and others days you wanted to put a bullet in him. "Come on, Aj", His voice always made it sound like he was saying your name mockingly, "Let loose a little. Lemme help you pull that stick out of your ass."

"Just because I won't have sex with you doesn't mean I have a stick up my ass." You replied and continued to walk away from him, "It just means I have standards."

Merle waved you off before heading in a different direction. Your eyes glanced at the metal contraption at the end of his right arm. Merle had managed to create a knife type cap to put over his stump. It was helpful for him when fighting biters, but damn was it creepy looking. You pulled your coat tighter to your body, it was getting colder with each passing day. The only good news to that was the colder it got the less biters there were. You figured the cold was making their dead bodies harder to move, but you didn't spend much time thinking about it.

"Hey." Gabriel jogged up to you.

Your eyes widened, "Where did you come from?"

"Heaven." He replied and ignored your brief look of irritation, "Have you seen Castiel?"

You paused in though, "Umm he's either working the kitchen today or the west wall. I can't remember. Why?"

"No reason. What about Kit?"

Your eyes narrowed in suspicion, "It's his day off. Why?"

"And Wynn?"

You came to a complete stop and he paused beside you with a fake look of curiosity, "What's going on Gabe?"

"Nothing, I can't have a normal conversation with you anymore? Geez, paranoid much?" He replied. You crossed your arms and raised an eyebrow at him. A grin spread across Gabriel's lips. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and kept walking with you, "Ok, Ok, you caught me. I was mainly just looking for Wynn."

"I don't know where she is." You replied, "She mentioned something about talking to Crowley this morning, I think."

Gabriel groaned, "Oh God, I hope she isn't with that-"

"Hey", You cut him off, "Crowley isn't that bad."

"Hello, demonic king of hell we're talking about here."

You rolled your eyes, "Yeah, but now he's just a short British guy with an absurd amount of sass."

"Oh my- You really are friends with him aren't you??"