Episode 19: Judge, Jury, Executioner

This is the only chapter where my title matches the title of the actual episode. It just had to be this though b/c it fit too perfectly. No pictures today (ugh too lazy). But still leave me some feedback despite that! :D Hopefully you guys will enjoy the chapter!

____________________

The shed was a small room with a wooden floor and matching wooden walls that were close to rotting. The only light came from the sun peeking through rafters and the cracks in the walls. Daryl paced the floor in front of Randall who was sitting, unhandcuffed, in a chair in front of him. He had stripped out of long sleeve shirt and vest leaving him in only a sleeveless one. Inside the shed was stuffy and warm despite the chilly air outside.
Daryl's eyes glanced over Randall's already swollen face. His knuckles were throbbing, but his mind was preoccupied with something other than his pain. Another wave of frustration rolled over him and he lunged forward landing another solid punch on Randall's face. The boy fell off the chair and onto the floor. Daryl didn't stop and threw two more punches.
"I told you!" Randall sobbed. One eye was beginning to swell shut.
"You told me shit!" Daryl growled and grabbed him by the collar, pulling him upright against the wall.
Randall shook his head, "I barely knew those guys! I met 'em on the road!"
"How many in your group!?"
Randall didn't answer. The only sound was his shuddered breaths. Daryl slowly pulled out his large hunting from the sheath on his belt. Randall's eyes widened, "No no no no, come on, man!"
Daryl lunged forward and pretended to drive the knife down toward his leg. Randall screeched in fear. Daryl narrowed his eyes, "How many?"
"Uh uh", Randall struggled to find his voice, "15? 15, 15 guys!"
"Where?" Daryl demanded.
"Uh", Randall stammered again. Daryl grabbed the bandage on Randall's leg and ripped it off. Randall cried out in pain, but it quickly turned to fear as Daryl rested the tip of the knife on top of his wound, "I don't know! I swear! I swear, I don't!"
Daryl began to apply pressure, "Scouting? Local??"
Randall screamed, "Local! Local, but I can't- I can't tell you where."
Daryl grabbed the front of Randall's shirt and pulled him forward with a growl, "You ever pick a scab? Start real slow at first. Sooner or later you just gotta rip it off!"
"Ok ok!" Randall sobbed, "Listen! Ryan would kill me if I said anything! You don't understand, he isn't-- he isn't human."
Daryl narrowed his eyes in confusion. Was that just a way to say this Ryan guy had lost his humanity? Daryl moved the knife to Randall's throat, "I don't give a shit about what he is or isn't."
The look in Randall's eyes was absolute fear. Daryl released him and took a step back. He put his knife away, but kept his glare focused on the kid.
"Hey", Daryl stepped toward him again, "Who the hell is Dean Winchester?"
Randall's eyes widened, "Winchester? If I tell you will you let me go?"
Daryl reached for his knife again with a scowl, but he stopped when Randall started freaking out again.
"Ok ok ok", Randall breathed, "Dean was the oldest. Sam was younger- but they- he- Dean is worse than Ryan. He terrifies me. The guy could kill me a million different ways."
Daryl stiffened at his words. Rick had told him to ask about this Dean Winchester. Apparently Rick's instinct that the guy you nearly ran out for was this Dean guy, and from what the kid was spouting out he didn't sound to friendly. Randall began to cry about how he wasn't a bad guy. He told a story about how a couple guys from his group took advantage of three defenseless sisters in front of their father and it angered Daryl even more. He thought about the women in his group. He thought about you.
"I ain't like that." Randall continued to sob.
Daryl pounced on him and landed another punch before grabbing his shirt, "Why'd you have a picture of Aj?!"
"W-Who?"
"The picture in your damn pocket!" Daryl threw him aside before stepping away. He took a deep breath and put his hands on top of his head. Randall's weak voice made him turn around.
"The girl? You know that girl?" Daryl held his glare on him. Randall shook his head, "This is good. Listen, if we just hand her over to Ryan then he'll let you guys go! He won't bother the rest of you! He's a monster but he's good like that!"
Daryl didn't even attempt to hold back his anger at Randall's words. He just continued to treat the kid like a punching bag.