Prom Part 1: The Promposals

Hi

In this fic, I am including other ships: Christine x Jenna, Rich x Jake, Chloe x Brooke.

Michael's POV

I stumbled up to the cashier, weighed down with art supplies. Pens, pencils, markers, glitter, glue, poster board, paint, pom poms, and way too much stationary. I was ready to create.

But holy shit, glitter is expensive.

As soon as I got home, I laid out my supplies and got to work.

What would be the perfect way to ask Jeremy?

After researching, I found that most people used corny puns.

Okay, I can work with that.

After hours of deliberating, I came up with the perfect pun:

Will you let me show you some Apocalove at this year's prom?

*insert sitcom laugh track*

I got to work on the poster. First, I printed out the cover of the game, Apocalypse Of The Damned, and pasted it on the poster. Then, I pasted on the letters in a red-blue pattern, Jeremy and I's favorite colors.

Forty-five minutes later, I had finished. Now I just had to ask.

Christine's POV

I dumped the entire glitter container on the poster.

There. I was done.

Jake's POV

I scribbled, "You set my heart on fire! Wanna go to prom?" on a poster, and was ready to go.

Chloe's POV

I taped on a gift certificate to Pinkberry on the poster next to the letters that spelled out, "You tickle me pink! Prom?"

Jeremy's POV

I sat under the tree that Michael and I normally sat at. Where was he?

I checked my watch. He was 8 minutes late. The lunch line was probably really long today.

Suddenly, I saw my boyfriend sprinting towards me, his hair flapping in the wind.

I beamed as he approached holding a poster.

"Hey, Jer! Will you let me show you some Apocalove at this year's prom?"

I blushed and broke into laughter. Despite how cheesy it was, it was funny and cute.

I jumped up and pulled Michael into a hug.

"Yes!"

He smiled and kissed me gently on the lips.

I dug my face back into his shirt, embarrassed that he did this and happy that he did this.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GET IT MELL!"

We were interrupted by Christine jumping out of a nearby bush.

We both jumped in shock.

"Christine, what the fuck? We're trying to have a moment here!"

"Oops, sorry Michael!"

She crouched back into the bush.

I looked at Michael.

"Will she be okay?"

"Oh, there she goes!"

Michael pointed at her as she crawled out of the bush and broke into a jog.

"Never mind."

Michael tightened his grip on me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Unprepared for his affection, I stumbled back and fell, him remaining in my arms. Michael took this as an invitation to cuddle. He wrapped his legs around me, smiling.

Christine's POV

After I left Michael and Jeremy alone, I walked over to the table Jenna and I sit at.

I keep the poster behind my back, leaving a trail of purple glitter behind me.

When I stood in front of her, I pulled out the poster which said, "Prom?"in glitter.

"Aw, Babe!"

Jenna pulled me into a hug.

"Well, will you come to prom with me?"

She giggled and responded, "Of course, silly!"

I hugged her back, happy to just be with her.

Jake's POV

I approached Rich in the hall.

"Wanna go to prom together?"

He broke into a huge smile and jumped on me, hugging me koala-style.

*Here is a koala because they are my favorite animal*