The Best Date Ever

Hi

School is starting for me, so I probably won't have a lot of time to write. :( that makes me sad because I actually really like writing. *tears*

909 words lol this was long

Ok bye

Jeremy's POV

I knocked on Michael's door, getting more and more jittery by the second.
I had planned out the perfect date according to Christine, listening to her advice. I bought roses for Michael, picking them in this favourite colour: red. I reserved a table in the fanciest restaurant in town. I got him a little necklace with a little infinity symbol, to show him that my love for him would be infinite. I know it's cheesy, but I know Michael likes the occasional overly romantic gesture. This was going to be the best date ever. I was sure of it.
I was brought back to reality by the door, slamming into my face. I stumbled back in suprise.

"Jeremy! Are you okay?"

"Y-y-yeah, I'm fine, it's just a nosebleed."

Well there goes the "Best date ever..."

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't notice you there!"

"Don't worry! It was my fault! I was standing to close to the door..."

I held my nose in pain, trying to avoid dripping blood on the fancy suit I rented just for this date.

"I-I-I'll get you a tissue!"

Ugh! Why did Michael have to be so cute!

He returned with a fistful of the white paper. I reached out to grab some, but instead he brought the bundle to my nose himself. He wrapped his other arm around my waist, his fingers grazing my butt ever so slightly. After applying subtle pressure and stopping the flow, he wiped off the remaining blood. Before moving his arm off my hips he gave my butt a squeeze.

I gasped.

"M-Michael? That was so gay!"

"Like me. Also, you're low key thicc," he commented, eying my ass.

He smiled cheekily.

Michael's POV

Damn, Jeremy was hot. If only I could see his ass naked.

"Michael? I've cleaned off all the blood!"

"Lets go, then!"

I first noticed his outfit when he exited my bathroom.

"Why are you in a suit?"

"The restaurant has a dress code..."

"Shit! That's fancy! I'm gonna change."

I rummaged through my drawers, looking for a dress shirt, wondering why Jeremy had picked such a nice place. It was probably super expensive. I hope he didn't spend too much on me. 

After changing,  I scrambled down the stairs and joined Jeremy in the car he rented. He inserted his key and attempted to rev the engine. The car remained unresponsive, no matter how many times he repeated the motion.

"Want to use my PT Cruiser?" I asked after a while.

"Yeah. Thanks."

He jumped into the driver's seat and I sat next to him. Jeremy seemed embarrassed about the whole car not starting thing. I wanted to tell him that it wasn't a big deal, but i figured that would just make him freak out more. 

We pulled up to an exquisite French restaurant, Fantaisie Comme L'enfer. Holy shit. This was fancy as hell.

As we entered the restaurant, I noticed Jeremy fiddling with something in his pocket.

"Jer? What's that in your pocket?"

"O-Oh. It's nothing, really." He ripped his hand out of his pocket and let it dangle by his side in an attempt of looking nonchalant, but but I could see it shake underneath his over sized coat.

Jeremy's POV

"I'm sorry, but the reservation for Jeremy Heere expired twenty minutes ago. The wait time for a table now is an hour."

Oh no. We were late because of my nosebleed and the rental car. I walked back to Michael in retreat.

"Mich, our reservation expired. The wait time is an hour."

"Okay then. Let's go home."

"Wait. Let me take you to this place first."

We arrived at the park. After walking around a bit, we decided to stop under a tree.

"Michael, I'm sorry this date was so bad. It was supposed to be the best date ever. But I ruined it like I ruin everything."

Michael's POV

Jeremy looked down in shame. I ran my fingers across his jawline, lifting his chin so he could face me.

"Jer, it's alright. You could just make some hot pockets for the both of us and bring Apocalypse of the Damned over and I would be just as happy. as long as I get to spend time with you, I'm having a good time."

I smiled at him as he reached into his pocket. He pulled out a little gift box.

"Michael, I was at TIffany's the other day and I picked this up for you."

I accepted the gift and opened the box. Inside was a little gold necklace with an infinity symbol charm.

He blushed and said, "I got it to remind you that my love for you is infinite."

I smiled.

"That's so fucking cheesy. I love it."

He took it from me and brought it around my neck. I shivered as his fingers brushed past my spine. he removed his hands and I looked down. The necklace was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Not just because of the detail, but also because the person I loved most gave it to me.

"Jer, it's beautiful."

"So are you."

He closed the gap in between our lips, pulling me closer and not stopping to take a breath. I fell on top of him and we broke apart giggling. As I hugged him I thought, "This has been the best date ever."