Chapter 4: Her Sarcasm and His Pick-Up Lines

Chapter 4 | Her Sarcasm and His Pick-Up Lines

Daniel's POV

I was walking through the hallways again, attempting to skip class, until someone ran into me.

"Shit!" She hissed.

Apparently, that someone just so happens to be a girl. Girls in this school... Actually, scratch that. Girls everywhere, except for my mom, are stupid fucking sluts. All they do is use you and once they're done using you, they dump you for someone better.

I looked down to find the girl on her ass. She was staring right back at me. It was like she was waiting for something. I think she wants me to help her. Ha, like I'd want to do that! She may not look like one of those whore bags you see in this school but I am pretty sure she secretly is one. It's always the quiet ones that you have to look out for.

She stood up and patted her ass. Why would she even need to do that? The floor isn't that dirty. Girls. I mentally scoffed and rolled my eyes. After getting rid of the invisible dust off her bum, she shot me a glare. It looked like she was about to say something but didn't get the chance when someone started shouting.

"I think she went this way!" I heard Luke, my best friend, shout.

That's weird. Why are they here? I don't remember Angelo talking about this in the meeting after the Angels interrupted. After I saw Vixen. Damn, what I'd give to see her again. When she came into my room last night, I don't know. I just... lost myself. I did stupid things like pissing her off. Although, I did enjoy her feistiness. She was quite interesting. Too bad she's a fucking Angel. If one of the Anvocs saw me talking to her instead of capturing or even killing her, I wouldn't be alive today. And in all honesty, I don't have a damn clue as to why I didn't kill her! Or even capture her! I could have easily done it but I didn't.

All of a sudden, she grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into a dark janitor's closet. She pressed her head against the wall to listen to Luke and some other Anvocs. When their footsteps could no longer be heard, she sighed in relief.

"Tryin' to run away, huh?" I said without thinking.

Woah, déjà vu much?

I saw her visibly freeze. Her jaw dropped to the ground as she shifted her gaze to me. I took a closer look at her. She had beautiful red hair which reminds me so much of a fox.

Vixen.

Her eyes were green. A beautiful green. It stood out intensely. It was the first thing I noticed when I first saw her. Her eyes.

Vixen.

Something just clicked in my head. The hair, the eyes, the tall frame, the C cup breasts. Everything! There's no mistaking it. This chick is Vixen! But I couldn't be too sure. I could be wrong. Let's test her, shall we? For all I know, she could be one of those old pedophile hags. She's just wearing make-up or some kind of mask to cover wrinkles and other stuff that old people inherit because of old age.

I smirked at her and she seemed to be stunned by my good looks. Then again, who wouldn't be stunned by my good looks? I drive women mad just because of my hot body and model-like appearance.

Now, time for the test. Time to piss her off.

"You must be really desperate to fuck me if you locked me in the janitor's closet like this."

Okay, I think I went a bit too far and to be honest, I don't know how this will help me know if this chick really is Vixen. But if she could give me some kind of reaction, I think I could tell.