Prologue

~

"Let go of me!" I hissed at the man with the snake-like mask. He had both of my wrists pinned on the wall at the top of my head.

"How about no, foxy?" He smirked. His face leaned towards my own and I can feel his breath fanning my face.

"I swear, Serpent. If you try anything funny with me, you will find your tiny little nuts detached from your body." I gritted my teeth while he just chuckled.

Sweet momma, his laugh is the most amazing- Wait, I'm supposed to hate him for God's sake! He's my rival. My mortal enemy. Why- Why does my heart beat so fast when I'm with him? Could it be that I... I like him? I shook my head vehemently trying to get that thought out of my mind. No I definitely could not! I glared at him as if I was shooting lasers into that thick skull of his. Sensing my heated gaze, he let go of me and smirked.

"Foxy, I know you're obsessed with me but sometimes I find your staring a bit creepy."

Son of a blueberry muffin, I'm going to kill this guy!

"You cocky bastard!" I screeched and lunge towards him.

I brought up my knee and aimed for his groin but he soon caught it before it touched his special man parts. I soon felt two hands grope my inner thighs to lift me up and my legs instinctly wrapped around his hips.

He winked at me, "Kinky."

I groaned out of frustration and struggled to get off him but he plastered me against the wall for the second time that night. I grabbed a fist full of his dark hair but stopped for a moment after realizing how soft it was. He looked up at me and I stared into his blue eyes. For a second, his gaze flickered unto my lips then brought it back to meet my green orbs.

"Vixen..." He breathed out, his minty breath fanned my face and I blushed.

He leaned closer and closer, my breath hitched and I swallowed a lump. His lips were so close to mine but he pulled back and I frowned.

What am I doing? I thought. I let out a defeated sigh and cupped both of his cheeks. I pulled his face towards me and a wave of heat flooded my whole body as I sealed the gap between us. I closed my eyes and a jot of electricity went through me when I realized he had kissed me back. His mouth pressed softly and gently against mine. His lips were soft and inviting. My entire body began to tingle and I forgot about everything. The Anvocs, the ACM, the war, my father, the next godfather, the world, the whole universe and its entire existence! All I can think about is now. The person in front of me. The guy I was supposed to hate. The man who was supposed to kill me.

My rival.

My mortal enemy.

My love.

~

WARNING: There are some swearing in my book.

But I mean come on, it's the Mafia people! What do you expect? Cookies and tea parties?

Hell naw!

Anyways, enjoy reading! :)