Chapter 4

I was thankful that the motel we'd found had two bedrooms because I didn't realize how much I missed being with Eric until we were alone again. The feel of his hands on my skin always took me to a place unlike any other. He always knew just what my body needed and gave me exactly what I wanted.

"Eric, please don't tease," I whispered against his lips. I stepped away from him and pushed his chest so he fell against the bed. I crawled to him with a playful smirk and pressed my lips back to his. Eric wrapped his arms around my back, making my body mold against his.

'Are you sure about this? If we do this, I think there's a very strong possibility you'll get pregnant again.' His tone of voice was low and caring. His eyes were looking at me carefully, giving me time to really think about what he was asking. I knew it was better to wait until all of this mess with Robert was over but something in me said he'd never let anything happen to me; To us and that having another baby would be fine.

'Yes, do you want to?' I pulled him back towards me, placing my head in the crook of his neck.

He ran his hands up and down my back, thinking before he spoke. I could feel his mixture of emotions and some of them worried me. He took a deep breath and moved away from me slightly, taking my chin in his hand and forcing me to look at his face.

"Yes, more than anything, yet I'm only worried about how this will affect you physically. If we really are going to kill Robert, I would hate for him to use your pregnancy against you. I'd never forgive myself if you weren't at your strongest because of this and it caused you pain. I can and will protect you always and I want lots more babies with you. I just don't want to worry about people trying to kill you and our children all the time." Eric was right. We needed to wait.

"Can we find other ways to have fun?" I asked in a whiny tone and he smirked at me.

"Yes, there are all kinds of other things I can do to your body," Eric responded and then crashed his lips back to mine.

Waking up with Larissa in my arms was always the best way to start my day. I loved this woman more than I ever thought possible. I never expected to find someone who literally completed me in every way imaginable.

I looked down at her beautiful, sleeping face and I smiled. She was absolutely stunning. I couldn't wait to have another child with her and I hoped it was a girl.

"I don't know if you watching me sleep is sexy or creepy," Larissa said making my eyes snap back to hers. "What were you thinking about?" She asked me softly.

"I was thinking about knocking you up again." I kissed her lips and she slid her leg over my waist, moving closer to me.

"Wasn't last night enough for you?" The sadness in her voice ripped at my heart and I snapped my eyes to look at her.

"Really? Last night was amazing. We did things I've never done and will never do again with anyone but you. Last night was perfect; I just wish I could give you what you want." I kissed her lips again and brought her back to laying on me. Her head was on my chest and my arms wrapped around her, holding her against me.

"I hate that our lives function around someone else. I hate that we can't do what we want, when we want. I'm sorry I brought all of this mess into your life. I bet you wish you had a different soul mate, huh?" I felt anger and sadness consume me and I rolled Larissa over, pinning her body under me and her arms above her head.

"You listen to me and you hear me when I say this. I wouldn't be complete with anyone else. I wouldn't live or function if someone else was my soul mate. You were made for me and I wouldn't trade you or any of this mess for one second of time I've spent with you. You are mine and I'd rather make you pregnant right this second and worry about you than have you doubt my love for you." My eyes bore into hers but I didn't see fear, I saw lust and it angered me.