Stolen-Chapter 13

Jack went home that night, you’re not sure what time because he had convinced you to let him hold you. You guys had sat on the couch, he let your parents lecture you, and then when they kissed your forehead he pulled you into his side and laid down with you on top. He turned on the TV and kissed your forehead, it hadn’t taken you long to fall asleep, you were exhausted and your eyes were barely able to stay open. His fingers had been running the line of your spine, stopping every once in a while to rub figure eights on your arm, his lips pressing little kisses to your head every now and then. He knew just what to do to make you sleepy.

Sometime after that you remembered he got up, with an arm under your knees and one around your back, but you don’t remember him putting you in your bed. When you opened your eyes you found yourself under the blankets with your shorts and t-shirt, from last night, still on. Jack hadn’t been next to you, like you had wished, but you were grateful he hadn’t been there.

The weekend ended quickly, and you found yourself at your locker, tired and wishing you skipped school today. “Hey, Gorgeous,” You heard from behind you.

You turned around and saw Jack standing there, looking sexy as ever, while holding something behind his back. “Hi, Jack,” You said with a little smile. “What you got behind your back?”

He grinned and pulled out a rose and your favorite chocolate. “Jack,” You said, your smile turning into a full on smile. He handed you the rose and chocolate and leaned over to give you a kiss on the cheek. “You didn’t have too,”

“No big deal,” He shrugged while his arms wound around your waist. “Go out to dinner with me tonight,”

“It’s a school night,” You said with a laugh.

“Who cares? Come out with me tonight,” Jack answered while kissing the corner of your mouth.

You placed a hand on his chest and pushed a little, you were so close to letting him press you into the lockers so his lips could have their way with yours, but the word ‘Slow’ was ringing in your head. “Jack, we can’t,”

Jack pulled back and gave your body space. The look in his eyes was disappointment and your heart dropped because you had put that look there, “You still haven’t forgiven me,” It was a question, it was a statement.

“I just need time,” You whispered.

He nodded and kissed your cheek, “Take all the time you need,”