Stolen- Jack Gilinsky Love Story

“You’re so going to fail this test,” You laughed as you shifted in the couch, bending your legs, which were in Jack’s lap, and letting his chemistry book fall from your shins.

            Jack’s head fell back, against the back of the couch, and he groaned, which turned into a laugh as he glared at you. His dark brown eyes caused another bubble of laugh to slip past your lips. You guys had been studying ever since school ended 3 hours ago, you guys had been friends for 4 ½ years. Jack Johnson, who you called Johnson, was more like your brother, Sam just a best friend, but you and Jack were always flirting. Despite him having a girlfriend, you honestly didn’t mean too; it was that type of friendship. But Leigh absolutely hated you, Johnson had fessed up to you and told you that she was just worried you would take Jack from her. You laughed so hard tears came out of your eyes, Jack was your best friend not your secret lover, even if seeing him shirtless in the summer made your cheeks flush and stomach erupt in butterflies. It wasn’t your fault he was so gorgeous.

            “I need a smoke,” Jack said, reaching for his phone on the coffee table in front of him. You knew what would happen, he’d call Johnson and Sam, they’d get high and you can forget about studying and acing this chem test. It was bad enough Jack had missed class because of MAGcon, you weren’t going to let him do this.

            “No, no, no, no,” You chanted and pushed against his chest, while pulling his arm, back. “You need to study,”

            “20 minutes,” Jack pleaded, his big brown eyes turned big and wide.

            You laughed and shook your head, “No, do that this weekend.”

            Jack sighed and sat back, his head against the back of the couch, before rolling his head to look at you. You bit your lip as he spoke, “You’re no fun,”

            Your mouth dropped open, “I’m no fun? That shit is disgusting. Such a turn off,”

            Jack burst out laughing, his laugh made your stomach curl. “A turn off? How can it be a turn off when you’ve gone out with a guy who smokes?” He asked you, his laugh dying down as he placed his chem book next to him, his hands touching your shaved legs. Thank god you just shaved, but that never really bothered you or him.

            “Oh yeah? Who was that?” You asked, tilting your head.

            “Sam,” Jack said simply, his eyes twinkling.

            Your jaw dropped, “How do you know about that?” You asked while punching his shoulder.

            “You seriously thought you two could keep it from us?” Jack asked, the corners of his lips twitching into a teasing smile.

            Your cheeks flushed, “We only went on a couple dates and thought better of it, we didn’t think it was worth telling you guys.”

            Jack patted your knee, “It’s okay, but keep in mind you can’t hide anything from me and Jack.”

            You sighed with a little smile, “I’ll remember that,”

            Jack’s laugh died down but his smile didn’t leave. “I still need that hit though,” He said, making a reach for his phone.

            “No!” You squealed as he grabbed his phone. You tackled him against the couch and straddled him; you fought each other for his phone, both laughing. “Jack, stop!” You giggled as he lay on his back, taking you with him.

            Jack laughed and pushed his phone under his back, keeping it there. Your hand followed his but you stopped when his hot breath huffed against your face. Suddenly the playful atmosphere carried a heaviness to it; it wasn’t playful because it was sexual. His bright eyes darkened and it wasn’t until his eyes glancing down at your lips, that you noticed how close they actually were.

            Was he seriously going to kiss you?

 \