Part 12

I'm Sooo Sorry First Off! Second.... I Don't Even Know Anymore. Why Do I Still Write? Who Knows! So Long As Y'all Like It, Ill Write It!

"I love you." He said it so clearly, yet it didn't feel like he said it at all. I smiled the biggest i have in years, feeling tears slip down my cheeks. Natsu began to get up, I gripped onto his shoulders, pushing him down and falling into his arms.

"I love you too Natsu, you have no clue how much it means to me to hear those words... I wouldn't of rather heard them form anyone else though." I cried gripping onto him for dear life. Natsu began to rub my back soothingly and pet my hair. He didn't say anything, he was just there, and that was all I needed. 

After crying for what felt like hours Natsu spoke,"Luce? I love you okay? And I'm not leaving you anytime soon, okay? All I want is to see you smile, hear your laugh,and feel your warmth." I smiled and hugged him tighter to me, if even possible. 

"Natsu, you are the best thing to ever happen to me. Thank you, so, so, so much. I don't know how I can ever show the same courtesy to you..." I spoke softly, meaning every word.

"You don't have to do anything Luce, just being your self is enough. Be true to you and I'll be more than happy." He said smiling and pulling away, only to bush his lips against my own before claiming them as his. I smiled slowly kissing back. 

We sat there for hours, below the old tree house, never venturing up, yet completely content. If this is how my life will be for the rest of my life, then I'll be the happiest woman alive.

Okay It's Short But I'm Proud Of It, I Hope You Marshmallows Liked It! 

Love You Guys!

~Writer Sama Out!~