Part 2

(Lucy's POV)

As class dragged on I felt a tug on my hair my head whipped around to yell at the culprit. "Hey! Stop it that actually hurts you know!" I whisper yelled at the now pink boy. He instantly dropped my hair.

"R-really? Sorry." he said while looking down. Crap now he feels bad... 

"I never said you had to stop, just be careful." he peeked up at me and smiled. I turned around and went back to class.

~Time Skippy By Writer Sama~  

DING DONG

The bell rang and the students all rushed out of the building each walking over to their car. I smiled and walked over to my spot but my face instantly fell at the spot where I had my motorcycle parked. 

I shoved my way through the crowd. "Ow! Hey stay back that's a brand new bike!" a guy with black hair yelled at me.

I turned around,"Oh, I know full and well. I own it." I said and pulled the keys out and hopped on.

"What?! How?! You must be rich!" he yelled as they all stared.

"Umm..." No way am I telling them I am a Heartfilla heir, "Not really? I got it yesterday... Anyway! I'll be going now." And left faster than you can say daddy's little runaway.

After arriving at the house I bought I walked in and plopped onto the couch. Thank god, home at last. I thought as I smiled at the thought of this being my house.

(Natsu's POV)

I bounded out of hell, Aka school, and bumped into Ice Princess. "Flame brain! Watch it!" 

"Ice Princess, sorry I don't speak idiot." I said coldly.

" Shut up you do. Anyway I have some news!" he almost yelled.

"Okay. Talk." I said intrigued.

"The new chick-"

"Lucy." I interrupted.

"-Lucy. Has the new bike model that we were looking at last week!"He yelled this time.

"WHAT?! No way! That sucker was a good $38,000!"I yelled.

"I know! And get this, when I asked if she was rich she said-and I quote:'Umm. Not really?' then bounced faster than you when Lisanna is near." 

Hmmm... Ice princess is right that's weird. Maybe I'll ask her. I shrug,"Not our deal. If she wants to tell she will."

Gray sighed,"I guess your right..." I smiled and walked over to my car and saw a blond head zoom off. Hmmm maybe I'll follow her... Just to make sure she's safe. 

I followed her without incident and looked over at my house, right across from hers. Huh, lucky. I thought as I pulled into my driveway.

I walked over to her house and knocked on the door.

------~A/N~------

Cliffhanger! Sorry, I Know I Suck. 

~Writer Sama Out~