Part 9

For Some Reason You Enjoy My Writing So, Here We Are Another Chapter For My Lovely Readers! And I Would Like To Dedicate This Chapter To AnotherOtaco And SleepingKitsune ! Thank You So Much For Commenting And Supporting Me!
(Natsu's POV)
Taking a deep breath I knocked on the door of the most important person in my life. The sweet faced blond appeared at the door with her hair in soft curls framing her face, and a red dress on her curvy frame.

"Hey Natsu..." she murmured in embarrassment, her cheeks turning into a bright sensation of color.

I smiled softly reaching for her hand, and linking our fingers together,"Come on, we have a fun filled night ahead of us!" I spoke excitedly, pulling Lucy into my black and red Ford 4x4 truck.

Pulling near the restaurant I peeked over at Lucy,"Cover your eyes Luce!"

She looked over at me, clearly puzzled at my odd behavior,"Why?" she asked, giving up trying to figure it out herself.

"It's a surprise!" I exclaimed excitedly. Lucy frowned, not buying it. "Honestly! I want you to be surprised!"

Giving in Lucy covered her eyes, not long after I pulled into Fairy Tale, the best restaurant in the area.

~~~
Short I Know. Sorry? I Have A Bit Of Writers Block. ANYWHO, If You Want More Chapters Let Me Know!
Writer Sama OUT!