Part 3

(Lucy's POV)

*Knock Knock*

Dang it I just got home! I took my time walking to the door hoping that whoever was at the door would go away.

When I finally reached the door, I popped it open and saw the pink haired boy standing there. Why is he here? Did he follow me?! "Oh,hi Natsu. What brings you here?" I say trying to be as calm as possible.

"Well I saw a Bike in my neighbor's yard and came to welcome you to the neighborhood!" He said happily.

"Oh, okay... D-did you need anything else?"

"Well... I wanted to know if you wanted to drive to school together tomorrow?" he said shyly while blushing. He is sooo cute! Wait what am I thinking! I just met this guy!

I felt my cheeks grow warm,"S-sure... would you like to join me for dinner tonight? O-only if you want to though! Don't feel like you have to!"

He looked down at me and smiled warmly making my heart go a thousand miles a minute,"What time? Because I'd love to come."

I could feel my cheeks heat up even more if that was even possible,"W-well any time works... so really when ever you feel like it..."

"Any time huh? Well is it okay if I hang out now? I can even help you cook if you want!" He said happily.

"S-sure but don't you need to check with your parents?"

His face dropped and became a mix of sadness and pain,"I-I... W-well th-"

I threw my arms around him making him stumble back a little,"You don't need to explain. I understand. Come on in."

(Natsu's POV)

"S-Sure but don't you need to check with your parents?"

Oh crap. I can't tell her they left me when I was 8..."I-I W-well th-"

She cut me off by getting on her tip toes and throwing her fragile arms around me and saying softly,"You don't need to explain I understand. Come on in."

I seized the moment and lightly wrapped my arms around her back and buried my face in her neck. "Thanks I needed this." I whispered. She tightened her grip on me and nuzzled into the crook in my neck. Why dose this feel so right?

Lucy reached her hands up and lightly played with my hair. I pulled back carefully and smiled down at her. "So what do you want to do until dinner Natsu?"