Part One

(Natsu's POV) 

RIIIIING RIIII- 

I sat up and slapped my alarm clock,breaking it. Damn it,that's the third one this week. Oh well damn thing deserves it for waking me up. I popped up and ran to the kitchen grabbing only a granola bar and snagging my phone off the couch and dashing to school. Ugh, school? No thanks. I would skip but I heard a juicy rumor that there's a new girl. It'll be fun to make her day awful. I thought just as I entered the school to see Lisanna just in time before I get tackled, "Lisanna! What the heck?! Get off!" I growl at her she straightens up and pouts,

"But Natsu~ I lo-"  I waked away, she knows she's just a friend so why does she still push? Oh we-  I slammed into someone causing them to topple into my chest. 

" Why hello-" I started but got cut off. 

"Oh sorry. Didn't see you." Huh I've never seen her. I would definitely remember this chick, she had stunning blond hair and a great body, she is beautiful... 

"I-It's fine. I'm Natsu, you?"

 She smiled up at me,"Lucy."

(Lucy's POV)

Holy crap! This guy's hot! Crap don't stare! Brain WORK. "Um w-would you mind helping me out? I'm new here so I need a little help finding my class."

"Sure Luigi. What's-"

"Lucy!"

"Whatever, what's your fist class?" I look down at my schedule,"Um Master Makarov ?"

"Oh cool we have the same class. Come on." he grabbed my hand and dragged me to a large class room. I walked up to the front to meet Master Makarov. "Hello... I'm Lucy."

"Oh! The newest of my children! I'm Master Makarov but you can call me Master!" 

"..."

"Shy eh? Well you can sit in front of Natsu. Natsu be nice. Ya here?"

His head popped up and he smirked,"Sure thing gramps." I quickly walked to the third row and sat in front the pink haired boy. This is going to be interesting.

------~~~A/N~~~------

So? What do you think? Good, bad, ew I hate you stop writing? Yeah I expect the last one form NaLi fans... But still! I hope you enjoy the first part of my NaLu fanfic! 

Please comment what you think!

~Writer Sama out!~