Part 7

(Natsu's POV)

"Luce? What was that with Grey?" I questioned with a frown.
Lucy's face crumpled as she let a sigh out,"I was supposed to marry him, but he had already fallen in love luckily. So I helped him escape, then planned my own escape."
I looked over to see her beautiful chocolate brown eyes beginning to fill with unshed tears. Crap, crap, crap. Now what do I do? Shoot!
Thinking quickly, I pulled the now shaking girl into my arms and held her twig-like body princess style. I quickly ran to the one place that was always quiet. The music room.
Bursting through the door I leaned against it and sunk to the floor to comfort the sobbing girl. "Luce... It's okay. Whatever happened it's okay now, you're here, and that's all that matters. Alright? Luce?"
She looked up to me, her face full of innocence,"But it's not okay I let so many-"
"Luce. This life is yours. So live it! If you make a wrong choice, so be it! Because your friendly Natsu will always be here." I spoke with a soft smile playing on my lips.
"Natsu..." A slim pair of arms wrapped around my waist and gently squeezed me,"Thank you. So much."
Smiling I pressed my lips into Lucy's soft, silky hair,"Always. I'll always try my best to help. No matter what." I began to slowly rock us both side to side in an attempt to stop the still slowly falling tears. And slowly but surely, the tears began to slow more and more, until they had fully stopped.
I looked down to see a sleeping beauty in my lap, still clinging to my waist. I smiled and began to drift off my self, letting the quiet hum of the air conditioner lull me to sleep.

~~~
Hi! So... Um yeah! There's a supper late chapter... I'm going to try and update every day, but just know, I am human. So I will forget... Anywho goodnight/afternoon/morning!

Writer Sama Out!
(305 words not including my A/N! And yes, it's sad that this makes me proud but oh well!)