Chapter 49

"Well, well, well... if it isn't the beautiful Kelsey Jones. How are you sweetheart?" a voice cooed mockingly from behind.

Walking faster, trying to ignore him, Kelsey shrieked in surprise as someone grabbed her arm, pulling her back into them.

"Tuh, tuh, tuh, didn't your mother ever teach you manners?" he grinned evily, "it's not polite to ignore people."

"Let her go!"

Turning, the man smiled as he spotted Justin standing there breathing heavily as if he had been running a marathon.

"Look who finally decided to join us," he whirled around to face him, shielding his body with hers as he tightly held her to him.

"Let her go," he growled once more, "she has nothing to do with this."

"Oh, but I beg to differ," he smirked. "You see, she's quite the catch mate, and I wouldn't mind having a piece of this for dinner. Tell me, does she taste good?"

"You son of a bitch!" Running forwards, a force held him back. "What the fuck?" he spat as he tried to break free though nothing was bound to him. Fighting harder, it only amused the others as multiple people stepped out of the shadows now, joining the laughter of Kelsey's captor.

"You can try to break free all you want, she's a goner."

"Justin!" Kelsey screamed as she touseled around, desperate to get away from the foerign hands on her body and to the familar ones she grew to love.

"Sorry babe, but Justin's a little tied up at the moment," he laughed as he turned, pulling her aloing with him.

"Justin!" she cried out while reaching behind her, legs kicking in the air to try and loosen the hold on her body so that she could bolt but no matter what she did, he was too strong for her.

Reaching out to grab her hands, Justin strained to move closer though no matter how hard he tried, it was like he was cemented to the ground.

"Justin!"

No One's Point of View:

No one said a word as they left Lyndon's place in a hurry, all of the guys piling in the car as if their lives depended on it--and in a sesne, it did.

Justin couldn't shake the feeling he felt in the pit of his stomach as he fidgeted in his seat, his heart practically ready to fall from the cage it was hidden behind. It was like his entire world had stopped and crashed around him, an all too familiar feeling that he's gotten one too many times before, but this was different--he could sense it.

It wasn't like every other time in his life where he knew where he was headed and what he was going to deal with. He had absolutely no clue what had happened, and a part of him screamed to turn back and hide from the truth because it was somethinig he wasn't destined to find out. He wasn't ready for this, and his gut knew it--he just chose not to follow it.

Lost in a sense of direction, not knowing where to go from here on out, Justin bobbed his knee like a drugatic on crack; he needed his fix, and he needed it now.

The traffic didn't help either.

"Fuck this," he grunted as they stopped behind another car at a red stop light. Pushing the door open, he didnt even look back as he began running in the direction of the hospital.

It didn't even matter that he ran for five miles straight or that he was sweating like a pig by the time he got to the hospital as long as he made it by her side in time.

Busting through the entrance of the emergency room, he made a beeline for the double doors that led into the busy waiting room.

The white walls made his stomach churn from the countless memories of him coming here. From all the wounds he received over the last few years, and the gun shot to the chest from a couple months back, it made him sick knowing it wasn't for him or one of the guys that he was back here again, but for Kelsey instead.