Chapter 33

Justin's Point of View:

The blood in my veins froze over as I stood emotionless in the kitchen. I was slowly suffocating, driving myself crazy wondering where she was and what they were doing to her. Just the thought of anybody touching her made me sick to my stomach.

I tried to gain some kind of composure of what was going on but the truth of the matter was that I couldn't because my thoughts always managed to go back to Kelsey.

The silence grew with every heavy breath I took and I knew that Lyndon was thrilled beyond belief that for the first time since they've arrived, he had finally won over me and there was absolutely nothing I could do at this point but oblige to whatever it was that he wanted because he had Kelsey and if I didn't listen, God only knows what that son of a bitch had planned to do to her.

"Where is she?" I seethed with desperation laced in my words.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that just yet."

"What the fuck do you mean you can't tell me?" I yelled all the patience I had left vanishing. "I nearly killed you, you send me here to find my girl gone but you can't tell me where she is?" I hissed, my eyes blazing. "I'm calling on your bluff."

Lyndon seemed to be in thought as he stood silent for what felt like hours though in reality was only a few mere seconds. "You sure you want to do that Bieber?"

Closing my eyes, I inwardly took a deep breath before letting it out. "Where the hell do you have my girl Lyndon?" I spoke sounding each syllable.

"How's your family Justin?" Lyndon sing-sang in a manipulating voice as though he were getting a kick out of this.

My eyebrows pulled into a frown, confusion clouding my mind. "What the hell are you talking about? What does that have anything to do with-?"

"How's your mom?" He continued, ignoring me completely, "Your dad? Brother? Are they doing okay?"

Clenching my jaw, I held my phone close to my ear so hard that I was afraid it'd crumble to pieces. "Where are you going with this Lyndon?" I lowly growled, my muscles tightening.

"What about that little sister of yours? Jazzy," He emphasized her name causing my stomach to plummet to the ground, "Is it? Oh..." He scoffed humorlessly, "She's dead."

Feeling the anger pulsating through my veins as the cries of my sister rang through my ears, I felt my vision blur. "Shut the fuck up."

"Aw, what is it a touchy subject for little Justin Bieber?" Lyndon chuckled menacingly. "Poor kid lost his sister in a bombing meant for him. Is that an on-going thing with you? Everybody you love dying at your own expense?"

"You don't know what the fuck you're talking about."

"Jazzy followed you into the warehouse that night during a meeting you had with McCann." Lyndon continued, "What was meant to take you out, took her life instead. Your girl gets kidnapped by Delgado a few years ago and is nearly raped. You kill him end up getting locked up and now here you are... back to square one with your girlfriend nowhere to be found."

I shook my head despite the fact he couldn't see me, my chest constricting violently as my head pounded endlessly like a hammer was beating against it.

"The thought of your girl in the hands of another man, especially an enemy, is enough to drive anybody insane, even you. I know you Justin, I can ready you like a book. You're probably standing there looking like a deer in the headlights. You're scared-you're petrified wondering what's happening right this very second while you're wasting time and your girl is..." He paused letting his unspoken words linger in the air. "What if I told you... she wasn't the only person I had?" He rested with confidence, "Hm? What if I told you I had somebody else you loved? What would you do then?"