Chapter 22 - Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking??

The next morning Ronnie took me to the Apple store at a nearby mall and i bought me a new iPhone.

Soon we got back from the hotel to pack up for our concert at Dallas, so we had to meet up with the bands in travel.

We got ourselves checked out from the hotel and then left.

Soon we met the bands at the venue before begining to travel.

I wore a New York tanktop, my Falling in Reverse hoodie, and shredded jeans with my black high tops. My neck was still green mixed with blue, and so was Jacky's and Ryan's necks and arms.

Soon, i ran into Nick.

"Hey, Tara. Why is your neck green.... and blue??" he asked, looking at my neck.

"Why dont you ask the motherfuckers i was gonna make peace with??" i said a bit coldly.

I hated myself for talking at Nick like that, but i was still a bit angry about it.

"Wait, Craig did this to you??" Nick asked.

"Same with Jacky and Ryan, who almost ended up almost blind if we didnt have eye drops!!" i said, motioning to Jacky and Ryan, who were having a Starbucks breakfast with Ronnie, Ben, Johnny B, Jinxx, and Sammi Doll.

"Damn, how they do it??" He asked, examining my neck.

"Well, there was a package that came to us, Ryan and Jacky helped me open it and then it blasted us with semi-permanent paint. The note was inside and it said it was from ETF," I said.

"That's harsh," he said.

"But whatever, this peace thing is over now," i said.

"I dont wanna be taking sides in any of this, then," Nick said.

"You wont even be involded in this fight. Neither will the other bands. I promise you," i said.

We hugged and then all bands were called to their buses. It was time to travel.

I met up with Ronnie, Jacky, and Ryan and then we ran into Craig and Max.

"Looks like we keep running into each other," Ronnie said.

"We just want to apologize for that prank," Craig said, sounding a bit annoyed.

"Sorry isnt gonna cut for almost getting me, Jacky, and Ryan looking like blind smurfs," i snapped.

"How many times do we have to apologize?? We thought if you guys wanna be enemies, then we just be enemies too. We didnt know you were thinking of peace," Max said.

"Yeah, well, now, we are enemies. I trusted you all in the beginning. And that trust ended me in jail and Tara with a broken heart," Ronnie said.

This didnt feel right. Escape the Fate hurt us. But these fights have gone off far enough. During the year Ronnie was released, there have been ETF and FIR fights between the bands and their fans. I wanted to say something, but i didnt know what to say. 

Now i know why Nick wasnt gonna even get himself or his band involved in these fights. There are sometimes actual fights in between the band members and its never pretty.

"Whatever, im out of here," Ronnie's angry voice knocked me back into focus.

He walked away with Jacky next to him. Ryan just put his hand on my shoulders and he gave a hateful glare at the band. That's when i noticed Robert and Monte behind Max and Craig. They began to walk away except for Max.

Max looked too hurt and sad.

I just looked dissapointly at him. Max just stared back at me. As if he knew what i was thinking about.

Soon the bands were in the buses and we were headed for the 3 hour drive to Dallas.

I looked through the stuff on my new phone. Lucky for me, my memory card was saved and inserted in my new phone. So all my contacts, pictures, and info havent been restarted.

Suddenly i got a text. It was from Max.

"Look i know you dont wanna talk especially to me, since i was basically helping set up the prank, but just hear me out. I dont know if you were thinking the same thing about me but if you were, i agree. I dont want these fights to go on either. I want things to go back to the way they were. Ronnie and me best friends again, and you being a big part of everyone's lives. What do you say??"

I was shocked. That was what i was thinking.  And now that he mentioned it, Ronnie and Max were always the best friends ever. And Max also helped me when i was little and we still lived with our parents.

And who can forget Monte and Robert. Next to Ronnie and Max, they were the best family i had when i was little.

Now, the used to be happy family is at war. I never saw it how Max had seen it, but now i do.

I didnt know if i could forgive them all, though. They backstabbed Ronnie and me, lied to me, left us for misery, and now they almost blinded our guitar player and drummer.

The box was just a harmless prank, if they didnt have the note with it. As for when they lied and betrayed us, it was a long time ago and they all apologied for everything.

But i wasnt sure. Yet i still reponded to the text.

Jacky and Mika slept in their bunks, Ryan was tweeting, and Ronnie was watching TV with Derek. I snuck into my bunk, slid the door closed, and replyed back to Max.

"I was actually thinking about  that to tell you the truth. But everything you guys did, from the backstabbing to the stupid box, was horrible especially to Ronnie. He almost lost his career because of what you guys did. Especially you walking away from his testimony like that. This is better if we talk in person about this, without Falling in Reverse or Escape the Fate. Just you and me. There's alot we gotta get off out chests. Dont you think??"

I sent the message and waitied until he replied. 

After maybe a minute, he texted back.

"Yeah. We reach a rest stop in like 2 hours. Do you think if i can ditch Escape the Fate for a while, you can do the same with your brother and Falling in Reverse when we all arrive so we can talk??"

I thought about it. I guess i could.

"Yeah. I'll text you where i am and you meet me there. K?? But im taking a choice here, Maxwell. I still have some hate in me. But for this time, im gonna put it aside for now."

He repied back.

"I know. I understand. I deserve your hate. I'll see you there, then."

I replied Okay and decided to take a nap before we all reached the rest stop.

There was alot going through my head. One of them the feeling that i think im forgiving Escape the Fate.

Its was a tough decision.