Chapter 5 - Sneaking Off

[Tara's POV]

Pain. Anger. Backstabbed. Alone.

That's what i felt when i woke up. I remembered everything that happened.

I realized i was in my room and saw it was 3 pm already.

I had to go see Ronnie. I had to know everything. I was too confused.

I changed out of my pajamas and put on my Kiss shirt with some black skinny jeans.

I comb my hair a bit so i look clean and then pull on my favorite Native American black  fringe boots that  that Ronnie got for my birthday last year that reached up to my ankles.

I grab my leather jacket and look outside.

The house is quiet. Max, Monte, and Robert must be in bed. They always sleep late on a Saturday morning after a late concert.

I grab a notepad from a kitchen drawer and leave a note for the guys. I hate them, but i hate it when someone worries sick about me.

"Gone out for a while. I'll Be back soon."

-Tara

I put the pen down, grab Ronnie's car keys from the kitchen counter and sneak out the front door quietly.

I click the door closed and run to Ronnie's car before anyone can stop me.

I turn on the ignitionand then pull the car out the drive way and to the steets.

I am too confused. Ronnie will tell me anything. He can explain what happened.

But what's got me confused was the charges of drugs and alcohol. How could he get a drug probation??

I've never seen him with weed or anything.

Unless he hid it behind my back. 

What am i saying?? Ronnie's my brother. No matter what, i will still love him.

I was ten minutes away from the police station. I stopped to get Ronnie something to eat. From what I've heard, jail food is pretty shitty.

I buy him some burritos and tacos at a nearby Taco Bell and continue my trip.

Soon, i park at the front of the station.

[Ronnie's POV]

Drug probation violation, i guess. But battery and murder??! I never even hit anybody.

It was those motherfuckers. They must have tooken my joke of the fight seriously and are now blaming me for whatever the fuck they did!!

God, and poor Tara. It broke my heart seeing her like that when i was being put in that police cruiser.

But i was more angry at the huge backstab  the guys gave me and i guess to Tara too.

I'll never forgive them for this.

I was sitting in my cell, upset about what had happened this morning.

Then a police guard came and unlocked the door.

"Yo, Radke!! You got a visitor," he said as he pulled the cuffs on me again and lead me to the visitors room.

Then i saw the familiar black hair and indie booties i bought for her birthday.

"Tara!!" i shouted out.

She turned around and her face lit up when she saw me.

"Ronnie!!" she shouted as she ran.