Chapter 21 - Thinking Twice

[Ronnie's POV]

No sooner we all arrived to the hotel that we also were at with Asking Alexandria and Black Veil Brides that we recieved a package at the counter.

"I'll get it," Tara said.

She grabbed the box and we all headed upstairs.

Soon we said good night to BVB and Alexandria and we went inside our hotel room.

"Who's the package from??" i asked Tara.

"I dont know. It doesnt say," Tara said as she examined the box on the counter.

"Must be from fans," Ryan said as he and Jacky helped her open the box.

I put my bag down in the living room and then hear shouts coming from the kitchen where Tara, Jacky, and Ryan were.

Mika, Derek, and i ran to the kitchen and saw Tara, Jacky, and Ryan covered with green and blue paint. The box was wide  opened. Some paint even covered the ceiling and tables.

"What the fuck happened??" Derek asked.

"I dont know!! this stupid box blew up on us when we opened it," Tara shouted.

Mika ran to get some towels for the guys.

"Who the hell sent the box??" I asked.

Derek appoached the box carefully and looked inside.

He reached inside and pulled out a paint-covered envelope.

"To Falling in Reverse" he read the envelope before openeing it. and reading a letter inside.

"Wanna be enemies?? Then fine. Come at us, bitches. From, Escape the Fate," Derek read.

"Bloody fuck," Jacky said splashing blue and green on the hotel floor.

"Those motherfuckers!!" Ryan growled. he was rubbing his eyes clean from paint.

"You know, i was thinking of making peace with them, but now, this means war," Tara said.

"Why peace??" Mika said as he handed a towel to Jacky, Ryan, and Tara.

"Nick told me today that we should clear the bad blood between both bands, since everything was 3 years ago. But now, fuck that!! Look and my hair, my face, my clothes and..... UUUGH!!!!" she said angrily.

"Well, its official. There will be no peace between Escape the Fate and Falling in Reverse if they choose to be enemies now," I said.

"I'm gonna shower a bit so i can cool down a bit. I know the paint. Its semi-permanent. When we were repainting my room at the BVB house, we used this paint. Its hard to get off," Tara said as she wiped the blue from her face and walked to the bathroom.

I called room service to later come clean up the paint mess and i threw out the prank box.

Tara is right. This means war.

[Tara's POV]

I took a hot shower and was successful to scrub off the paint from my hair and face, but my arms and neck were a pale green faded color, my arms were blue.

Fuck. Who knows how long i will be like this!!

I got out of the shower and took out my phone and punched in a number.

"Hello??" Craig answered.

"You are nothing but a bunch of motherfucking assholes, Craig!! What the fuck was with that prank box???! You all of a sudden want to be enemies with us now???!" i shouted.

"Oh.... yeah..... that was for Ronnie. It got you??" he asked.

"And Jacky and Ryan!!! You got alot of balls to mess with us. I was thinking of finally making peace, Craig!! But you just lost hope to make peace with me and any of us," i snapped into the phone.

"Tara, i-" he spoke.

"You know what?? I'm done. When your done writing "Im sorry" songs or something and doing shit like that fucking box, then i'll forgive you for everything," i said.

"But Tara, im sorry," he said.

"And p.s., semi-permanent paint??! I recognize the smell anywhere!!! That shit got in my eyes, you motherfucker!! Im seeing colors and also a bit blind now, i bet Jacky and Ryan are too because of you. Who knows how long we'll be like this!!!!! We have a show tomorrow and you basically sabotoged everything!!" i screamed.

"It wasnt suppose to be like that!!" he shouted.

"Fuck you and go to hell, asshole!!!" i shouted and then i hung up.

I threw my phone to the wall and it shattered into pieces.

Fuck. I needed Ronnie to get me a new one now. But that wasnt important right now.

"Jacky!! Ryan!! One of you can go in and shower now!!" i called from my room.

I changed into my pajamas and looked for a bottle of eye drops. My eyes were burning.

I poured a couple drops into my eyes and the burning started to go away, but everything was still a bit blurry.

I threw out my BVB shirt, which was completely ruined with green paint.

I put on my Asking Alexandria tshirt, some boxers, and dried my hair when finally a changed Ryan stepped out all wash, but faded blue on his neck and arms.

"Ryan, come here. I've got eye drops," i said.

I helped put drops in his eyes and then i did the same with Jacky when he came out.

"I'm going to be smelling green for a week," Ryan said, trying to smell fresh air. Poor guys. I pat them both on the backs, feeling sorry we almost ended up blind.

"Same here," Jacky muttered.

"Look, lets all just go to bed. Im guessing we had enough excitement for one day," Ronnie said.

"I still say we think twice about peace, Ronnie," Mika said.

"I was talking with Craig. He said it was for Ronnie only," i said.

"Well, then, bring on the war," Ronnie said.

"By the way, you might have to buy me a new phone," i said.

Derek just smirked a laugh.

"Well, lets get some sleep and deal with them tomorrow. Tara, we can buy you a new phone tomorrow" Ronnie said.

We all said good night and went to sleep.