Chapter 9 - Innocent or Guilty??

I woke up on Tuesday nervous. It was the day of the trial.

I take a shower and get ready. I put on my dark blue strapless dress, a black blazer, black booties, and a bow to match my dress. 

Im attaching my snake bites and putting on my blue guitar pick necklace when Max knocks on my room. He's only wearing red and black plaid pajama pants and no shirt.

"Where are you going??" he asked groggily.

"To defend my brother, who is also your friend," i snapped at him.

"Tara, how many times do i have to apologize??" he asked me.

"I dont know. The trial is in 2 hours. Are you coming or what??" i asked.

[Max's POV]

"I dont know. The trial is in 2 hours. Are you coming or what??"

She was standing right i front of me. Still angry for backstabbing the family that cared for her. Ronnie was all she had before us. And i let her down on that when i betrayed him.

I was quiet for a long time as she starred daggers at me. I even felt stabbing knives going through me as she looked at me.

"Well??" she growled at me.

After i while, i made up my mind.

"Let me get ready and wake the guys up," i said.

I have always liked Tara. Like, ALOT. But if i didnt have a stupid big mouth, none of this would have happen. Now she hates me.

I tried waking Monte and Robert, but they refused to come.

So i decide to find something court-like to wear. I find this suit from the VMA'S in 2006 when we were star guests. It still fit me good.

I came downstairs to an impatient Tara.

"Where are the others??" she asked.

"They dont wanna come," i said.

"Well, FUCK THEM!!" she yelled upstairs in fury.

We decided to drive together in my car, but it was a really quiet drive to the court house.

The trial didnt start for another hour so i waited outside with Tara, since she said she got Craig and Andy to say a testify for Ronnie.

Soon, Craig arrived and just kept kind of quiet when he saw me.

They came Andy, Ash, Jinxx, Sandra, and Jake. We all greeted each other before entering.

We took our seats and then the it began.

[Andy's POV]

Its my first time at a trial, and i was really nervous.

I saw Ronnie enter with his lawyer. The other side had already came.

Tara was right. They were up to no good, by the looks of it.

Tara almost ran up to him, but Craig and Ashley stopped her before she can take another step.

We stayed seated and then the security announced the judge coming in. 

"All rise for Juge Mara Castilla," he said.

We all stood up and then the judge told us all to sit down.

"We are here for the case of Ronald Joseph Radke, who is accused of drug probation violation, battery, assult, and murder," she stated.

I shifted in my seat a bit. Sandra put a hand on my shoulder to calm down, but it didnt help much

I knew Ronnie. He got mad, but not mad enough to even kill someone. I already knew those guys who charged him were fucking liars.