Chapter 15 - I Love You

[Tara's POV]

I woke up at around 11 am.

Fuck. Im so hungover.

I go downstairs and start to make some coffee.

Since Andy and I are underage, we didnt drink much shots last night. But the vodka we had sure packed a punch.

Everyone would be asleep for a long time.

I pour a mug of coffee and sit on the couch to watch television.

I check my text messages and find one.

Its from Max.

Fucking hell. I wish he would leave me alone.

But curiosity came over me, so i open the message, i dont know why.

"Tara, i know Im are the last person you want to hear from, but just listen. I'm really sorry. I know i cant say i mean it through text message, but please say yes to meeting me for breakfast at Denny's. I wanna see you. Please say yes."

The message said no meaning, but it seemed urgent.

Max wanted to see me for who know what fucking reason.

I stil had a few hateful stares to give him, so texted him back.

"Alright. I'll be there in 20 minutes, asshole."

I pull on some jeans, my cowboy boots Ash got me for my birthday a year ago while on tour in Ohio, and a Bring Me The Horizon hoodie.

I comb my hair, grab my puse and car keys, and stormed out.

I left a note for Andy that i went out for a while incase or any of the guys woke up.

I drove to the Denny's i knew ETF always went to, since it was the first place Ronnie took me to since after the custody fight.

I walk into an empty restaurant, but i still spot a familiar face that needed a punch.

Max spotted me and walked over to where i was standing.

Damn his hair was growing.

"Tara,its so good to see you again," he said as he approached me.

he tried to hug me, but i pushed him away.

"Dont touch me, Maxwell. This still doesnt change the hate i have on you and Escape the Fate," i said, adding acid to my tone.

I moved past him and went to sit at the table where he was. He was following close behind me.

"Tara, i want to talk to you," he said as he sat down.

"About what?? The same bullshit you, Craig, Robert, and Monte text me since i've left?? That's your sorry for separating the family and being the worst jackasses EVER??!" my voice was too ful of anger.

"That and that its true," he said.

He stood up and offered me his hand. 

I wanted to spit on it, but i wasnt gonna be rude at the moment.

I hesistate, but then i take hold and he pulled me with him outside to a standing bench in the sidewalk.

"Max, just tell me what the hell you want??!" i snapped at him.

He looked at me in the eye and spoke. 

"Tara, not defending Ronnie, letting you suffer until you fainted, walking away from that trial, and making you have a breakdown like that was something i should have never done. I deserve all the hits and kicks you gave me," he said, pointing to his left cheek.