Chapter 28: Day

HI EVERYONE!! HEHEHE GOOD DAY! LOL. I HOPE YOURE HAPPY LOL

WOHOHOHOHOP! HEHEHE man i feel as though there are lotsa mistakes im gonna edit it 2morow oh well t's late now me is sleepy.

HERE'S A NEW ONE LOL...! just what can i say? I was so overwhelmed with the 10000 reads people i mean..WHY IS there SO MANY? i mean lol..i'm really sorry i have no self confidence whatsoever. but i think it's quite uhm dunno..oh well. people are so nice.. and i really thank them for like, reading it.

I do sometimes think that some scenes of this story is cute tho...hehe xx

WELL AGAIN, THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING! I AM JUST SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW THAT PEOPLE READ IT HEHE FOREVER THANKFUL for your attention..Truth is, maan, i just want you to be happy while reading this.

Let's all continue and read the rest of le story *happy dance*

--------------------MAANGAS

Louis woke up to the sound of his phone ringing.  He got up and answered it, considering it was Paul who was calling him, it must be important.

"Good Morning Tomlinson!" A rough voice travelled to his ears. Louis went to the window and peeked out. It was still very early, the sun just started to set.

"Mr. Higgins." his voice cracked. "..May i know why you called?"

"Yes." Paul said. "I just wanted to remind you, that you are leaving today."

Louis sighed as he looked at the calendar. "Yeah. My mission ends." The week flew by so fast that he forgot.

"I'll see you this evening then Tomlinson. Goodbye." Paul uttered.

"Of course. Goodbye." Louis answered weakly.

BEEP. End of call.

-----

"LOU BEAR!!" He heard someone barrelling inside his homebase. Who else would it be?

"Lou. Lou.!" Harry dove into the bed and hugged Louis' back.
Louis shook him off, and Harry let go of him. But they stayed there lying on the bed together.

"Hey, I'm leaving tonight. I'm going back to my office at Baltimore, i'll probably get another mission."

Harry sighed the said. "That's why i'm here, I just wanna stay with you all day."

"But Harry, you've already missed a lot of classes."

Harry went on top of him and put his hand over Louis' mouth and whispered.
"I don't care.." It's the bratty voice again.

"..Besides, i get good grades."

Louis sat up, afraid that Harry might do something if he lays there, vulnerable.
"Whatever."

"Hey..Lou." Harry sat up. "Where you going?"

Louis sat at one of his office chairs. The one that's infront of his giant monitor.

Harry sat across him. At the other office chair. it felt really comfortable.

Louis poured coffee at his cup, he didn't put any sugar in it.

"Don't you drink tea?" Harry asked.

"Ah." Louis smiled. "I like coffee better."

"What would happen to this room?" Harry asked.

"The agency specifically made this not-so-secret room for my 3 month stay in here." Louis stated. "So, it will be gone together with me."

Harry looked at the place for one last time. He would miss this bright place and the dizzying party lights. and of course, Louis next to him while he's munching on a cheap cereal.

"Harry...What will happen now. I'm practically not your bodyguard anymore." Louis chuckled.