Chapter 12: Begin

HEYYYY! EVERYONE! HOLA! ALOHA! KONNICHIWA!

O-M-JAY MEGA YAY!

i can't contain my hapiness people...i got 1000 reads can you believe that?

hahaha before i was so happy I got 2 reads and now i got a thousand...killing me!

here's chap 12 and well, i'm not sure if i like it i hope you like it though..

THANK YOU THANK YOU EVERYONE who had read it...CHAPTER 12 ALL THE WAY! 

----------------------MAANGAS

The next day Harry woke up to a very messy bedroom. The pillows were everywhere and the sheets were scattered across the room. Because yesterday, he was so furious that he threw anything he  could grab on to.

He could just picture Anne's face when she sees this room and the broken Persian lamp that she dearly loved.. He laughed to himself.

He got up and skillfully avoided the pieces of glass that was all over the floor. He threw the vase across the room and it shattered into small pieces.

Finally,he managed to get out of the room, the realization filled his brain like flood.

How am I gonna face Louis now?

This was the only moment he wished that there's a class. So that he'll not see Louis, Sure, he'll be with him at the car but,not all day.

He could just go back to bed.

That was what he was gonna do..when

"Excuse me. Sir. We'll clean up your room for a bit." said the  petite house maid who was carrying a feather duster. Three other cleaners at her back, looking really shy.

"....if it isn't much of a bother." She said hesitantly.

Harry isn't in such a mood to argue so he muttered
"Yeah. Whatever."

-------------

Louis has never been worried like this before. He stared at his monitor and he couldn't believe what he saw.

He saw Harry having a tantrum on his bedroom, throwing around stuff...expensive stuff. Sometimes cursing, sometimes sobbing..like madman.

He wanted to rush to Harry's side and hug him....tell him it's alright.

Ironic, 'cause he is the reason of this whole incident.

It made him feel bad about himself. He felt like he's such a monster.

Louis just told the truth, Harry simply wouldn't accept it.

So why me? Louis scanned his brain for possible answers.

Louis understands that he's fit. but this is Harry Styles we are talking about, he could simply walk towards any girl in a campus and ask her out...easy.

He didn't feel like he deserves the love that Harry has for him.

The love that made Harry's unbendable heterosexuality quite crooked.

He didn't want to make Harry sad by admitting his relationship with Eleanor, but he felt that this is the right thing, and the spoiled little Harry would recover within...days.

Deep in his heart he felt bad, of letting go. He didn't mean to hurt him. But he thinks that it isn't him that should be with Harry, in fact he's in a relationship and it's not nice if he's mingling with others, Harry or not.