Chapter 15: Acceptance and Rejection

HI EVERYONE!

HERE'S chapter 15 and i'm super tired so uploading this nao cuz I want you all to be happy.

 Here's something cool...this chapter is as long as its title.

ESKAHERADAAAAA! okay...hahahaha

Larry Stylinson is Eternal~

and of course, THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR READING! wohooo! I love you all readers!

Thanks for supporting and providing inspiration..I seriously love yer comments ARR!

Spoiler: I can't make drama scenes..lol so it was happy in the end maan..

I'm sorry i can't make eleanor bitchy just bcuz..she looks like karina (japanese actress) hehe

look it up it's quite amazing, if you want to...of courrsee.

------------------------MAANGAS

A week passed by and Harry is still deeply in love with Louis, it's not one-sided though.
Louis loved Harry too..and he thinks that he should break it up with Eleanor since he felt as though he was cheating on her and more importantly, he doesn't love her the same way as before anymore.

 It was not entirely because of Harry, even before he was assigned to this mission, their relationship was already struggling, they had a lot of conflicts and misunderstandings...just that he realized that they weren't for each other.

Eleanor and Louis were childhood sweethearts...she was the reason that he had wanted to do training every weekends even though it's tiring..because she's there training with him, he always felt happy.

Eleanor was a really brilliant girl, she was often there to layout plans for an operation. She was popular and everybody respected her. Louis was more on the physical side though, he excelled a lot on fighting so he's mostly out doing some kind of kick-butting action.

It's like a love taken straight from a romance novel, they were smooth sailing. But they are falling apart now.

Somebody just needs to end it.

He dialled Eleanor's number on his phone.

"Louis.." A voice answered, it was Eleanor.

"Oh..El, I wan't to talk to you.What time are you free?"

"Let's see...yeah okay anytime this day."

"How about tonight?"
"What time?"
"12:00?"
There was silence..

"Did I hear you right? You want me to see you this midnight.?" Her voice was louder.

"Yes.." Louis answered back.

Eleanor sighed. "Okay..I'll see you?"

"I'll send you the address"

Subsequently, they ended the call.

-----------------------------------

That day, Harry and his partner Regina is gonna do a mock business proposal in front of the class because that was the project they were working on that week.

Because of that project, they were brought closer together.

"Eh...Harry?" Regina said nervously.

"Yeah?" Harry answered.

"Look at this part, I'm like gonna read all of this?" she said as she pointed on her laptop screen, it shows a powerpoint presentation.

"Yes..Wait no..You don't! You need to make it simpler." Harry said.