Chapter 6: Lift

Hi Lovely People!

Good thing youv'e reached this point and actually decided to read all the way!

Well, it's quite short but i hope you're happy 'cause i am happy!

We should be happy! That was totally random LOL

I have no expectations about this story (but i still write it for my entertainment and for the entertainment of some) I just re-read it and it's crappy but YOLO

for those who read it THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!   and here's chapter 6 without further ado......

---------------------MAANGAS

Harry felt quite relieved that he had talked to somebody.

He went back at the car and Louis was there, outside waiting for him.

"Finally, You're back" Louis said while opening the car  door for Harry.
"I can open the door by myself." Harry sneered.
Louis took no offence and took a mental note in his mind to not open the door for Harry again.

Harry was glued onto his seat while staring blankly into the cellphone screen when he unconsciously scanned over Sophie's contact number.

Maybe she's not the one you want.  He heard Niall's voice ringing on his ears.

He mentally nodded in agreement, but he did not expect the sudden question that his stupid mind came up with
"Then, who do you want?"

The last word lingered on his brain..
want
want

"Want." He said while absentmindedly staring at Louis, who was looking out of the window.

"What?" Louis asked almost instantly, he noticed Harry's eyes widen.
Damn! Harry thought. He was caught staring, just what the hell is he gonna say.

"Why were you staring at me?" Louis asked.
Harry looked away fast and faced forward.
"I wasn't" He said calmly, but his cheeks say otherwise,it was beet red.

"Sure, you weren't staring".....I might be wearing dark glasses but I could see you clearly, Curly my eyes aren't that bad. Louis could have  said the latter part but he didn't because he remembered that he's at work and should be not be talking too much.
Harry nudged to his side uncomfortably and sighed.

"Your'e acting pretty awkward today." Louis said,still facing the window. He wasn't really expecting an answer.

"Maybe your awkwardness is contagious. Louis." Harry said in a teasing way.

Louis bowed his head a bit and smiled widely, just for a second. Because he quickly held up and had the pokerface on.

Harry couldn't believe what he saw. He just saw Louis smile.

Smile, i made him. Harry thought to himself, he felt awfully proud.

Harry's face got even more red and he felt a shiver on his spine.

Though it was just for a short while, he saw Louis smile.
He looked so much more better when he smiled, and Harry won't admit it.

He looked at Louis and it was his same emotionless state again.
Harry wanted to see the beautiful sight earlier.

He didn't notice that they had arrived home.
He rushed to his room and locked himself there.
Was he sleepy? very well he is!

Not even taking his socks off, he jumped to his bed, hugged his pillow tightly and immediately surfed into deep slumber.

-----------------------------
Louis went to his homebase and turned the monitor on. He saw Harry on his room sleeping.

He just yawned and changed his clothes, he has been itching to change it into something more joyful.

His  closet is half black, half-rainbow. The left side was where his uniform is (tuxedo, black tie, black slacks, black shoes.). The right side were full of differently colored shirts and jeans.

Louis' thoughts wandered around but in the end he ends up thinking about Harry.
Harry cracked a joke, he didn't laugh. Harry tripped over, he just helped him ...emotionlessly, but then just lately at the car ride, when Harry said something about being awkward, he smiled.
He was not supposed to smile. That was why he looked up hurriedly and wiped the smile off his face.

He knew that, back at the agency, he had trouble because he was such an approachable kid. He always smiled and greeted everyone.

He was trained to be protective, cunning and wise. Being in this job, means he shouldn't by any means be involved in any relationship with the person that is concerned with the mission, so it's best to keep the pokerface on, and avoid any conversations, because as far as they are concerned, this is just something that needs to be over with and any kind of relation is irrelevant if not deterrent towards the accomplishment of the job.

Louis basically planted that on his brain, and he promised himself that he will no longer be distracted.

---------------------
Harry woke up after a three-hour nap that he had. He felt hyperactive and invigorated.
He went out to eat his dinner, as usual there was no one there he can eat with.

He was used to it but somehow, he felt sad.

Maybe I shouldn't have shooed Louis away that time. Maybe he would still be there standing by the window.