Chapter 10: Out

WOOHOO! GOOD DAY/NIGHT! EVERYONE!

This chap doesn't really have Larry (lol i missed Louis) but dunno what went in my brain I decided that this will be a filler chapter. Dunno i ship ziam...so very sorry people if you don't like ziam then maybe just skip this chap ohhh...my this is a sidestory.. why is my head so baffling? WHY? DID I!

I decided i would end it on chap 10 but why has  it come to this!? haha many things gonna happen.still. :/

Oh well!!

HERE'S CHAPTER 10 oh emmm....

THANKS FOR READING ALL OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!

---------------------------------MAANGAS

Harry went to school the next day and the English class just ended so the other students scurried their way out of the door.

Harry was about to leave when Zayn spoke to him.

"Do you have a class after this?"
Harry looked at Zayn, who has acted quite weird today.
"Nope.. Why?"

"I want to tell you something...." He answered  hesitantly.
"Aren't we gonna go out?" Harry said.
"Err...nobody's gonna come in here until 3:00 this afternoon. So..." Zayn suggested.

"Okay..so what are gonna talk 'bout?" Harry smiled as he made himself comfortable at the seat.
"Just that....I thought about this, I don't really love Jenna...."
Harry was about to say something when Zayn hurriedly cut him off.

"...but don't get me wrong. I do like her, really like her. She's sweet, caring and really girly."

Harry frowned at him. "I was just gonna say, I saw right through you...I'm your friend after all, I know you don't love her... So?"

There was silence.
"Yeaah...So? what should I do?" Zayn worriedly waited for a response.

Harry stared at Zayn's eyes and said.
"What should you do? Well..you should know, right? You're not a little kid." Harry said it in the most sympathetic way he could.

"uhm.. You understand right?" Zayn asked.
Harry nodded. He didn't really understand but he believes that 'if you no longer want it, give it away.'

"Jenna is innocent but she's intelligent...she understands a lot of things so I like her, she's my type. She is sweet, caring..."

"You already said that...." Harry said.
"Yeeah, Sorry..but it really is ME. Something is wrong with me."

"Just because you found someone you love better....doesn't mean that something is wrong with you..People choose the wrong person sometimes."
Zayn didn't answer, seems like he is still processing what Harry just said.

".....sometimes..Just sometimes..Because if you do it every time..that makes you prick..and you end up hurting many other girls." Harry added.

"Yeah...it's just me..she's a really nice girl but I can't bring myself to love her." Zayn said solemnly.

"You'll end up breaking her heart you see? Never ask someone to be your girlfriend half-heartedly." Harry said while crossing his arms.
"...you'll end up getting slapped!.....in your case maybe not. She looked like she couldn't hurt a fly." Harry exclaimed.

Zayn forced a smile. "Okay...Goodbye."

He then stood up from his seat.

but before he could take a step, Harry grabbed Zayn's hand.

"Not yet...we're not yet done." Harry smirked.

------------------------------------------

Niall was at his usual spot at the platform, a statue used to stand on it but it was transferred somewhere so the platform was left, it was quite high but he still managed to get to it.