Chapter 7: Want

Hi Everyone! There's this little tale I'm gonna tell you (seriously, skip this over)...

I just made this chapter today and it's quite long so I'm happy!

haha...I want to tell everyone that English is not my native language and I often have difficulty translating the words in my brain so we had this saying called nahutdan nag ining-lish. and it basically means "ran out of English (words)" so my mom's always teasing me about it, because i really had quite a trouble there.....now i'll just have to end this rant and continue on..

HERE'S CHAPTER SEVEN! THANK YOU FOR READING!

HAPPY READING!

----------------------------MAANGAS

It was a sunny morning when Louis decided to go out of his homebase to look  at the garden. He liked to look at the fish swimming at the pond, the willow tree and the scent of the lavenders and the beautifully landscaped gazebo.

It was Sunday and Harry had no class of course, He sneakily looked at Louis who was looking down at the pond, his brown tousled hair looked perfect as always.

He went at the top of the bridge, which was above the pond and sat at the railing.
Louis felt intimidated and was about to head back to his homebase when....

"Come on Louis, I won't eat you." Harry chuckled.

Louis stayed just so he won't look like a coward. Louis wanted to spit out a comeback but he decided not because he was afraid he might be talking too much to the younger lad.

"I want some rules." Harry announced.

"Rules?" Louis answered instinctively.

"Yep, first I want you to show emotions....okay? Now, you can start by removing that sunglasses of yours" Harry said forcefully. But deep inside he hoped for it to happen.

"You do understand I am not allowed to remove this, because If i could I would remove it."

"I don't care, just get it off! Why is it that you are not obeying my orders?" Harry didn't really want to say that but he feels as though this method would work.

What a freaking brat. Louis told himself.

"I don't need to obey you. Harry...." Louis said silently, trying to stop his tongue from saying what is really inside his brain.

"...I won't do it."

"If you won't....I--I won't talk to you again!" Harry hesitated while crossing his arms.

Louis shook his head a bit.
"Harry, do you realize that this is actually favorable for me?" Louis said in a sincere tone but the truth is he wanted to laugh.

Harry was taken aback and he furrowed his eyebrows.
"No---no! You don't understand." Harry said while waving his hands, to add emphasis.
He was actually afraid that Louis would never talk to him.

"If we won't talk....it--it will be awkward!" after that Harry turned his back a bit to think.
Now, this is awkward! I just wanted him to be human with me is that not okay?

Louis looked at him and sighed. He gets what Harry is trying to say, but it is just not allowed to interact with him unless it's really necessary.

Harry turned to Louis looking defeated, "Okay, just...forget whatever the hell I just said."
and then Harry  hurriedly disappeared into his sight.

Louis saw the glint of sadness in Harry's eyes and for some unknown reason,he felt his heart break into shreds. He held his chest and thought about what just happened.