The Lady Quill Chronicles - The Promise - Epilogue

Dear Reader,

                   So many were the consequences of Calis, lives lost or changed by an unforeseen chain of events. Family loyalties were redirected their fortunes made more, or less, certain.

Promises had been made, some never to be kept.

You ask, Dear Reader, of the promise for which this book is named but I fear the answer would depend upon whom you asked. For countless promises were made in the aftermath of Calis, promises of protection, of hate and retribution and also of repayment.

Even after the battle had ended, it inspired and brought about many new promises: of love, of friendship and of a finish.

It is therefore for you to decide the promise of this particular tale.

And yet so many promises, so many stories, so many secrets are yet untold…

Which, Dear Reader, would you have me regale you with next?

Lady Quill

The End

                          -------------------------------------------

Author’s Note

Hi everyone!

My names DeeDee and I’d like to thank you for reading my book!!! I’m really grateful to you for taking a chance on me and my story.

‘The Promise’ is the start of a series of books telling the story of Rafe and his friends and their ongoing battle with Lord Kyule. ‘The Vow’ is the next in the series and tells Finan’s story, I’m working on it as we speak!!!

If you enjoyed the book then PLEASE tell people about it. As an Indie author it’s the only way that anyone will hear about my books!!! I have also written a post apocalyptic romantic adventure called ‘Broken City’ and have an upcoming dystopian trilogy, the first book of which is called ‘Fracture’.

I hope you enjoyed reading my story as much as I enjoyed writing it!

If anyone is interested in buying a copy of The Promise it is available from Amazon.com as an e-book for $2.99 or as a paperback from http://www.buymybook.biz/ for £4.99 plus postage.

DeeDee Chant