I love my family, I love my life, I love my friends, and I love sex...oh yeah with my vamp. ex-bf3

DEBRAS' POV

Wow I can't believe me and Andy just did that. But it was amazing. I kinda forgot how good he was at sex, maybe thats the reason even after we broke up I kept haveing sex with him. ALL HELL, who am I kiding of course thats the reason I kept haveing sex with him even after we broke up.

" oh damn, I really hate to say this but it's almost 5:30 and I really got to make it home for dinner or my mom is going to completely trip out' I really did hate leaveing his side but I don't want to hear my moms mouth to day. And I don't want to explain my self to day.

" It's ok babes, I understand I'll help you put your clothes on" I don't think who he think he's fooling but it's not me.

" yeah right, sure all your going to do is make me more late, but you can walk me to my car. How about that?"

" sounds good, but I really wanted to help you with you clothes" and he got up and walked over to me and started kissing me on my neck

" of course you did and all your were going to do was do this right here." me identifying what he was going " come on I have to get home on time" I wine while he kissed my neck. Knowing exactly what he's doing.

When I finally got my clothes on ( which was hard with andy be hind me kissing me) I ran down the stair trying hard not to fall. Then I raced out the front door to be greeted by andy in front of my car door.

"What are you doing? I have to go"

" I know but you haven't given me a kiss good bye yet and your not going any where until you do" So I put my arms around his neck about to give him a big wet one and then I gave him a peck on the lips and opened my door and got in my car

" no fair, thats not areal kiss and you know it"

" all fair in love and war my love remember that, see you later" and I drove of remembering every ything I just said.

I drove up in my drive way just in time for dinner.

"Debra you know the rules if your going to be late you call home"

" And that why I'm not late, see 6:00 on the dot. Be proud I'm following your rules"

" And I am, so where have you been for three and ahalf hours"

" Well I went over andys' place to talk"

" And what happened ?" some times I think my parents are more nosie then my friends. Well let me explain. My parents loved Andy because he was so respectful and old fashion till that when I broke up with him they asked me why more than Andy did him self.

Well I guess I should explain my family I'm the youngest of 9 children. Oh but don't think they all came out of my mom. Four of us came from my dad before he married my mom. Four came from my step dads previous marraige, and then my sister came from my moms first marraige. My moms been married 4 times in her life time but the one with my step dad is really the one. M y mom had me in her second marriage which was to my dad who has 4 other kids older than me but was only married once which was to my mom ( and they both regret it every day of their lives) and has not been married again sence.So back to the story.

" um we talked and I forgave him and we're back together"

" Oh, honey thats great , but are you sure about this?Are you sure you don't need more time?"

" yeah, me and your mom like Andy but we don't want you to get hurt again like you were before"

" yeah, I 'm sure, but enough about me how was you guyses day" and we talked and ate and I honestly had a good time with my parents today.

Then I went up stairs and went in my room. My room was all orange and purple, I made it this way so that every day I way up I have a good mood and it hasn't failed me yet. I sat on my queen sized bed and just thought about what tomorrow will bring. When all of a sudden I heard a knock at my window and I all ready knew who it was.

"Hey christian"

" Hey debs, was going on you look happy"

" I guess I am, me and Andy, um got back together." I already knew what C was going to say. Christian hates Andy after what he did to me and the pain he made me go though.

" seriously, you took the slim ball back, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DEBRA"

" I can't believe you christian, how can you judge me"

" JUDGE YOU, I'm not judgeing, I just don't understand how you can take him back after all you've been through"

" that's how I can take him back because of all the things we been through together, and I hope your going to still be my friend but if not I under stand"

" Debra no matter how much I'm mad at you I can never kill our friend ship " then he bent down and gave me a huge and a peck on the lips and walked to the window.

" where are you going"

" I got to debra you know I can't stay out long when my moms home" oh I didn't know his mom was home. then he bent down gave me a huge, a peck on the lips, and then left . God I love that boy. Wait hold on let me explain, I'm in love with Andy, while I love christian get the diference. Me and christian are only friends. The peck is just a thing we do when we're alone.

I got up took a shower and went to bed I was just to exausted. You know after sex with Andy it's a real work out.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up. And heard a car horn blow out side my window. Oh my god I completely for got how Andy use to always take me to school. I got up through on a mini skirt with a boostiea and a black linen jacket I looked hot. I went down stairs and walked right into Andy's arms.

" how did you sleep".

" pretty good"

" I thought so, you looked real peaceful" I said while I got in the car

" you were laying with me while I was sleeping"

" Of course you look so beautiful when you sleep"

Me and Andy talked althrough the car ride to school when we finally got there every one was looking at us.

" every ones looking at us"

" no every ones looking at you, you know because your the most beutiful girl in the world." and I took him and gave him a big kiss.

" oooo, seems like some one took my advise to heart" jacklin said while her and londa was walking to my locker

" umm, Andy I'll talk to you later let me talk to my girls"

" ok babes, love you"

" love you too" I said and he gave me a peck on the lips and left

" now what now" I directed my attention to jacklin"

" so are you and Andy a thing now or is this to make him feel better"

" we're a thing now"

" well congrats and if you two brake up again I'm going to beat both of your-" and then I ran to a bathroom and went to a stall and through up my guts

" debs are you ok?"

"I honestly don't know, I might have the flu or some thing"

" yeah probubly" then I got up, rinsed out my mouth, and then left the girls room and went to first period I don't know whats going on with me but what ever it is it better go and it better go fast

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you thinks up with debra