chapter 12

I woke up screaming!!!!

" AWWW!!!"

" BABE whats wrong??!! Are you ok?" and Christian looked at me with confusion and worry.

" umm, I'm fine.. Just a bad dream.. go back to sleep, I'l be fine.. I just need a drink of water" Why did I have that dream? And I thought that while I walked down the stairs trying not to wakethe baby in the process.. I went down in the kitchen and got me a bottle of water..." I'll be fine, I'll be fine. It was just a dream, It was just a dream!!" I went back up the stairsand to bed..

6:30 in the morning

" How could you, Andy? " He looked down at me.. with furry in his eyes.

" I love you Debra and only I can have you, and he's just going to get in the way of that.."and he huged me passionately. I pushed him away and slowly backed away from him..

" It's not ok Andy, How could I choose you if you could do something like that... I can't be with you.. I just can't' and I ran away from him forever..

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up to the man I'm completely... I just sat and looked at his hair to is eyes down to his nose to his sexy lips and down to his bare chest.. I kissed him right on the lips and his eyes opened..

" Good morning, sexy!!! Now that's a great way to wake up in the morning" he grabed me and lifted me on top of him. " we have time before we have to go to school" And he got on top of me and he kissed me down my neck and the middle of me chest and I moaned in pleasure.. And he entered me and I moaned and it continued, i sighed and we came at the same time.. God it felt good..

" I love you christian, you know that right?" looked down at me and kissed me

" I love you too, and yess I know that" He kissed me one more time and then got up to take a shower..

" Hey sexy" I grabed a pillow and through it at him " can I join you" i got up and droped the cover that covered my naked body.. he looked me up and down.

" God i wish you could babe but while your getting ready i need to get the munchkin ready and i'm pretty sure that if we take a shower together we'd never get out of here" and he smied at me and then walked in the bathroom..

 I sat on the bed and laid back and remebered the dream last night.. god i love christian I just don't understand it.. I'm done, I'm not doing to worry about it any more.. I got up and grabed a shirt out the drawer of my dresser when i saw a picture of Andy..  and all the feelings i had for him came back and all I could do is look back at the bathroom door and wonder did I make the right decision..

" Andy Why are you doing this to me'" whispered to myself

ANDYS POV

"GOD I miss her.. he doesn't disserve her and if she gives me another chance I will take it.." I said to myself looking in the mirror

" but she's married.. and she loves him.."

" but soon she'll be mine and she's going to love me again" and I smile at my reflextion.. " and i will get rid of Christian for good"