I love my family, I love my life, I love my friends, and I love sex... oh yeah with my vamp. ex bf9

Debras Pov

wow it's been two months sence I got engaged to Andy and boy has it been crazy. When I told Jacklin she went off but completely understood. When I told my mom she started the planning. And now it's I'm at my wedding rehursul almost 5 months pregnant to my vampire feionce and all I can think about is how nervous I am about tommorrow!

" so the food was delious. right?" linda said kicking me out of my zone

" yeah great. umm I'm going to say good night to Andy and then I'll be right back for the bachelorette party"

" ok"

I walked out the door and met up with my future husband. wow thats going to be takeing some geting use to.

" so are you ok?"

" yes fine why do you?"

" cause you didn't look like your usual happy self you looked worried about some thing."

" no I'm fine just a little neusuas but I'll be fine you go on and have fun at the bachelor party."

" I'd rather be here with you "

" so would I my love but you have to go"

" ok well I love you and I'll see you tomorrow" and he started to walk away and then he turned around " and don't try to ditch me at the alter."

" never crossed my mind. now love you and scoot" I walked back in the party strippers here I come!!!

Andy's Pov

I marrying the women of my dreams tomorrow! I can't believe it. But I really can't believe that Christians at my bachelor party. But I can't kick him out after Debra picked me the remained friends as he promised her they would.

" it's time for me to make a toast" my best man james is cool and he's my friend to the end

" aww man sit down you know you can't make a speech"

" well not in front of alot of important people but in front of you guy yeah I can"

" aww what eva man"

" any way to my best friend Andy how you were able to get such a wonderful woman is besides my imagination, but congrats to you man. YOU GOT HER!"

I guess in so many words he's right I did get the most beutiful girl in the world.

Christians Pov

I can't sit here and take this I have to go.

" man where are you going" I heard my friend Dawayne say

" for a drive man a good long drive"

" but where?"

" to where ever the car takes me man" and I grabed my coat, walked out, and got in my car and drove off wondering wher it may take me.

Debras Pov

" jack get up I can't have my madeofhonor on the sleeping on the floor now go up to bed"

" ok ,ok debra police potrole"

knock knock

" I'll get it you go to bed"

" ok " I wonder who coud be up at 3 in the morning

" Christian! What are you doing here?"

" I got in my car and started driveing and it took me here" He looked really sad " can we talk?"

" sure I steped out side"

" Debra I need to know why did you have sex with me that day."

" because I needed to"