chapter 13

School was completely ockward today. I had to tell Andy that I could not go to lunch with him, because honestly now I don't think that would be the best thing for me to do. After class Jaclin and I went out to lunch.

" So was up with you Deb.s I mean you been acting on edge all day." I stared at her with astonishment some times my friend can be a little slow but to day she was on the money.

" Well yesterday Andy sked me out to lunch." She at looked me.

" And you said no of coarse" And I looked a way from her. " You did say no, Didn't you?"

" Not exactly" and she looked me in the eyes.

" Then what exactly did you say?" and she leaned in closer to me as in to be able to hear and comprihind what I'm about to say better.

" well, I said yes.. But I called it off today and told him I just couldn't do it" And she leaned back and took a sip of her soda.

" Did you tell Christian? I hope you didn't and that's the reason why your not going.."

" No, he's not the reason why I didn't even tell him. I mean I tried but he told me he loved me and we ende up making love enstead." she smiled

" Well that is the best way to get in your right state of mind." and she laughed at her own joke " because obviously you have lost yours for saying that you go to lunch with Andy in the first place..." And all of a sudden we had eye contact. " theres some thing your not telling me, isin't it?"

" I found a picture of Andy in my drawer today and It was like all the fealings I had in high school came back... That's why i boke off the lunch not because of Christian." And she just looked at me. And changed the subject while I folled her league. I knew why she did it she's going to go off in the parking lot but right now she's trying to keep it cool.

3 hours later

" How was lunch babe" I smiled and just said fun... I mean not meaning that the lunch I had with my bestie wasn't fun it just wasn't the way it ussually was... Usually we would talk about each others days and about how me and christian was doing... And i would give her advice about the relationships or maybe booty calls should be the more appropriate term for it. Instead, it was just akward until we got in the parking lot where she told me:

" You picked Christian to be with for a reason... YOU LOVE HIM!! and I don't think that love has gone away just because you looked at some picture of the man you wonce was engaged to. Now I want you to go home and just rest and don't worry about this any more... Remember Andy is no longer your ex that you couln't get over in high school... He's the ex. that might try and ruin your life, your babies life, and your relationship just to get you back and I know even if you don't that he's not worth all of that." I smiled at my friend then because I know that what she's saying is right and even though she might be angry with me right now she would never hold any judgement about how i feel.

" Hows mommy's baby doing today" I picked up my daughter and just held her close to me. Jay's right, Andy's definately not worth losing my baby over. And I feel arms wrap around my waist.

" And Daddies baby? Can't forget about daddy." And he kissed my neck. " Babe why don't you go lay down and I'll put her to bed" And he smiled his wonderful smile at me and I melted.

" No, How about you go lay own and I got this you've been home all afternoon with her I'll put her to bed." And I kissed him tenderly on this lips before he kissed her goodnight and walked out the room. I sat in the ricking chair and watched as I rocked my heart and soul to sleep, then slowly put her i her crib, kissed her head and left the room. When i walked in our room he grabed me and put me in his arms, a complete bonus for marrying a vamp. the strength is amazing when making love and holding.

" So hows my beautiful wife today?" and he kissed me. which is weird if he wanted me to answer the question. But instead of the question I just lingered to the kiss, until he pulled away. " Answer please" And he laughed.

" Oh it was fine" and I grabed him another kiss, and he pulled away again.

" Can I get more details please." And He smiled.

" No" and I wraped myself around him into a huge kiss and he knew that this convo. was over.

JACKINS POV

OMG I can't believe Deb. todaytalking about wanting Andy again I'm just glad I talked her out of it before she did something stupid like get back with him, now that would be trouble for all of us. I sit in the hot bath that I made for myself waiting for Raekwon comes over. He's the guy I've been seeing for about amonth now. I haven't told Deb. yet because I was gona tell he today but he didn't cross my mine. i get deeper in the bath and start to wonder why he's crossing my mind now,maybe because i wish he was in here with me. He's my first relationship I'm starting without having already had sex with him and it's killig me. That man , that man makes me want to loose my virginity all over again just by looking at me he just might be the one.

I hear a soft noise and open my eyes to see what it is. As soon as I open some thing grabs me and I look at it, but that's the thing it's not an it it's a him and the closser i look I know it's Raekwon. He's going extremely fast and immediately i know what he is.