I love my family, I love my life, I love my friends, and I love sex...oh yeah with my vamp. ex-bf

I love my family, I love my life, I love my friends, and I love sex...oh yeah I did I mention with my vamp. ex-boyfriend.

Hi. my names Debra and I have an awsome life. Besides the fact that I don't have a boyfriend my lifes great. I have the best friends that you could ever have I have a great yet protective family that i want to kill some times. I only have one problem I think I'm adicted to sex and not just plain sex, i mean sex with my ex kind of sex.

Oh yeah, who just happens to be a vampire.

" ooo, stop it pleeease!" I said while makeing out with my ex- boyfriend who I just happened to run into at the mall today.

" come on debs you know you want me, you know you want this" Andy said before he contined kiss and suck on my neck

"aghhh" damn i can't believe i'm leting him do this again to me I mean be sides the fact that I love this it just makes me sick after wards

"no Andy really stop it, i really don't want to do it this time.!!"

" damn, are you serious, ok, but you know your the only one I can really cum with and go hard with, remember that baby." i know he's only saying that because i won't give him any he always does and believes it'll work and it never does but he also never gives up btu thats probubly my fault because I told him to always follow his heart and sence he really believes he loves me he's never goneing to stop.

" ok, i will now get off of me andy. And get out of my car."

"but debs-"

"no andy get out now"

" ok, but remember i will always love you "

" and thats what I'm afraid of " I mumbled while geting to the front seat of my car and driveing of to my house were I will be safe from andy and all of his love.

beep! beep! beep! " debra wake up your going to be late for school"

I hate wakeing up for school but I love going so I guess it's a good trade.

" wus up girl' I heard while I saw my best friend jacklin walking up to me in the hall then noticeing the expretion on my face.

" wut happened"

" me and Andy almost had a slip"

" wut do you mean a slip? Your not pregnant are you?"

" of course not, we just almost had sex in the back seat of my car "

" almost. well girl damn thats it with that kind of look on your face you might as well could of had sex with Andy"she said while laughing at her own joke

" ha ha ha, so not funny, ME AND ANDY ALMOST HAD SEX!"

" yeah, go ahead and anounce it to the world why don't you that your haveing casual sex with the hottest guy in texas."

"I swear linda you and jacklin are so not getting the problem from this, andy and I are over end of story"

" which I still don't get why you borke up with him in the first place" of they're not going to understand why i broke up with the hottest guy in the school especially since I'm the only who knows that he's a vamp.

" yeah debs, why did you break up with him in the first place I heard that he told you that he loves you" i heard a familar voice say behind me

" be- cause andy, we weren't ment to be, and you know it"

" I don't know that i don't even believe it, but I do believe I do love you and that you love me" agh i hate it when he does that and then I'm forst to hurst his feelings

" for the last time andy I don't love "

" thats not what you were saying last night, while I touching that spot" he bent down and whispered in my ear and the he touched my special spot and walked a way

" god I hate that boy" i said low even though I know he heard me any way and then I saw him smile and say

" I love you too"

" girl why don't you two go out already I understand that he lied to you about I don't know but it's been a two months and I think you should forgiveand you to should go back together. Damn I'm tired of hearing about you guys haveing sex and you being mad afterwards"

"bu-"

" no buts deb, you need to forgive him and suck up your pride"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wut do you think debra should do?