chapter11

" Hey Debra how's life?" I looked at him with amazement. The first time talking to him in almost six months and he's acting like what happened never happened like we are old friends that just came back to see each other. And I can feel the tension between him and Christian. But there is no tension between us. Why isn't there any tension. Why isn't there any akwardness

" cool, just kind of scared about school." I smiled and he smiled back. It's like we never stopped being friends. And then Christian jumped in.

" I told her she had nothin to worry about if any body could handle it, it definately would be her" And he looked down at me loveingly but I knew him. I knew how he really felt. He was jelous he knows that I feel comfortable with both him and Andy, come on babe chill out.

" I bet you did" and he half looked christian. " So Debra hows the baby doing last I heard you had a little girl if she looks any thing like her mother I know she's beuatiful" and I smile. For a miniute there I think I even blushed. Yea now after looking at the way J looked at me Im definate that I blushed.

" umm.. She is. Some times I can't even believe I had her."

" good morning students everyone please take a seat please" the professor said as came in the room. " Hello I'm Ms.Robinsion and I will be you ethics teacher for the next semester. In this class i will teacher whether or not half of the things today in the world is ethical and how to make ehtical decisions that will over all help you in life. So far you've made a very ethical decision to go to college now lets see who's here when graduate..." and she laughs at her own joke. When I had a note passed to my desk.

           Who is she kidding... she knows shes not funny!!! Wow the security and warmeth from college... It's about as warth as a glaciar!!! lol... Andy!! 

I know what he's doing. He's trying to kill the akwardness. And It's wroking because his joke made me laugh a little inside. So I took the paper and wrote a note back. God I feal like i'm in the fifth grade and trying not to let my teacher see us passing notes but instead of my teacher it's my husband.

               I know wright the atmosphere in here is crazy stressed... I kind of miss high school now... lol... Debra 

And i sent it back he read it and smile wrote sum thing back and placed it on my desk while looking away from me... He's done this before!!

           Now I wouldn't say all of that I think the only thing I miss about high school is you... Andy

I read and I was shocked... i don't know what to say I mean things really did just get really uncomfortable. So I wrote back the first thing that came to my mind.

              To be honest I miss you too... but I'm married now and I love christian with all my heart... And I'm really sorry about what went down between us but I love HIM!!

And I sent it out. He looked at me and wrote some thing then gave it back...

Ok. But can we meet just to talk and catch up we were friends before we were more than that.

I don't see the harm in us just going to dinner.

Sure ok... where and when??

And I sent it back... He smiled and wrote down his number and I wrote down mine... I gave it to him and we were set. After Class Christian asked if I was ok haveing seen Andy again.

" I'm fine... It's ok that he's got a class with us... every thing is fine"

" Are you sure you don't want me to change our scheduals?"

"No don't do that it's not necessary...  I just want to go home and see my little munchkin" he kisses me

"You amazing you know that?? I don't know what I would do with out you" I smile and feel a little guilty for not telling him about me going to dinner with Andy. I mean it's inessent but why do I feel guilty then about going. Maybe I shouldn't go, but i really want to?? Ok tonight I'll tell Christian about the dinner and then I won't feel guilty. Yea! I'll tell him...

9:00 at night

" um babe can I talk to you" I say while in the bed laying next to him, sonetimes i have to stop myself from attacking him and ripping his clothes off... but today is not one of those days.

" yea was up???"

" umm, umm see today when I saw Andy I..."

" It's ok I know you felt Akward around him" and he looked into my eyes " but you don't have to because I love you and you love me and that's all that matters" and he kissed me and started to take my clothed off and the thought of Andy didn't cross my mind any more.

6:00am

"Debra I love you why didn't you pick me" I heard christians voice in the back ground.

" I love you to christian but I love him more" and I huge Andy, WAIT WHAT'S GOING ON I DID PICK CHRISTIAN

"  yes me so die you looser" And then Andy cut's off christians head!!!