Unfinished Business

I haven't proof read this so ignore all mistakes.

Tiffany. *16:27pm* day of fight.

I was about to walk away from him when a firm grasp wrapped around my arm pulling me back to a firm chest.

"Don't walk away from me." His deep voice filled my ears. "Tell me everything that happened."

I refused to look up at him. My pulse rate hadn't come down since the fight and I was still slightly shaken up. I hated how calm he made me through his mere touch.

"Tiffany." His tone was soft.

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath.

"Look at me." A firm hand raised my head and I had no choice but to look him back in the eye. "What happened?" he repeated slowly.

My memory drifted back.

"Is that why we f*cked again at his barbecue?"

I pulled my wrist back and stepped back from him. His eyes hardened again as he looked down on me.

"Tiffany, how the f*ck am I supposed to help you when you don't tell me anything?" he said getting agitated.

"Ok, let me ask you this." I finally held eye contact. "What happened when you and Susan went back into the house alone together?"

He twisted up his face. "What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about,"

He made a sound with his mouth. "Is that what you two fought about?"

"Answer the question, Theo."

"She threw herself at me and I threw her out of my house." He said bluntly.

I sighed gently rubbing my stinging face with my hand.

"She told me that you two slept with each other."

 I didn’t even look at him because I could already imagine his facial expression.

"And you believed her."

I looked up at him because of his tone. "Don't try and put this on me." I pointed to myself. "This is your fault."

"How, Tiff? How is this my fault?" he raised his voice.

"Why did you tell her everything!?" I was getting angry all over again just thinking about it. "She made me feel like a fool. Why did you tell her that my mum died!?" I hit him in the chest but he didn't even flinch. He just stood there and took it tensing his jaw.

"It wasn't like that."

"How f*cking was it then?" I hit him again, harder.

"Calm down!" he caught my hand when I was about to do it again. "I'm not your f*cking enemy. You're angry and that's fine. I get it. But don't try and put everything on me Tiffany." My jacket he was holding fell to the ground as he spun me around and backed me against the wall. I tried not to wince as my bruised skin came in contact with the hard surface. "You know how Susan is. She's a b*tch who gets her way all the time. You should have been the bigger person and ignored her and walked away!"

The straining lump was building up at the back of my throat again as I looked up at him through blurry eyes.

"You and I both know I never f*cked her at my barbecue." His gaze burned into me. "And you know that whatever happened between me and her is over. I'm with you and only you Tiffany and you know this."

"Yes but-"

"But nothing." He stopped my protest. He had my wrists pinned back on the wall and his face was a few inches from mine.