Trust Issues.

Tiffany.

"Hey." I beam at Marques when he opens the front door. He was still in his school uniform and looked adorable with his white shirt, black trousers, navy blazer and tie. He had his football boots on and looked like he just got in.

"You alright, Tiffany." He steps to the side allowing me to come in.

"Yeah, I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm alright. Theodore's upstairs." He nods his head to the direction.

"Thanks," I smile and turn about to head upstairs but the sight of a girl stops me.

She was a cute, fragile looking one. She wore the same uniform as him and stood with her hands clasps nervously in front of her. Her hair was slicked up in a high bun and her small brown orbs, eyed me timidly. I smiled at her before looking back at Marques who scratched his head smiling.

"Hi." I said to her. She gave a shy smile before glancing back and forth between me and Marques.

Aww. Was she his girlfriend or something?

"I'm Tiffany," I step forward holding out my hand. Her smile widens and she shakes it. "What's your name?"

"Mariah." Her voice was so quiet.

"Nice to meet you." I then turn back to Marques and give him a knowing look. He laughs looking away before speaking up.

"Erm, Mariah is my friend from school." He smiles at her.

I internally coo and nod before turning back towards the staircase.

"Well, you kids have fun." I wink at him and he blushes looking away from me. "See, you in a bit." I call making my way up the first set of stairs.

"Bye." They both reply and I turn the corner leaving them to it.

When I reached the top of the house, I open Theodore's bedroom door to see him on the phone by his window. He had changed out of the clothes that I saw him in earlier and was now just wearing a plain black t-shirt and his favourite grey jogging bottoms. A small strip of his Calvin Klein boxers exposed as he leaned out of the window. Hearing his door open, he turns and his eyes scan my body briefly before they pivot up to meet my gaze. My tummy dips and I'm reminded just how much of an effect Theodore had on me. His lips turn up to a smile as I step forward and close the door behind me. I smile back and turn to his desk to see he had a mix playing from his macbook, connected to his speakers.  He turns back to the window and continues his conversation. A small frown comes onto my face when a strong stench of weed hits me.

"Yeah, go on." He says to the person on the phone.  It was then when I saw the blunt in his hand. I don't say anything and put my bag down against the wall, climbing onto his bed and reaching for the remote. 

He let out a low chuckle, flicking the end of the zoot out the window before bringing it to his lips once more. I switch the TV on settle on a music channel. My eyes were on the TV but my mind and ears were on his conversation.

"So what about this thing you're having then?"

"â€Â¦"

"Oh, alright. Yeah, I'm bringing my friend."

I pull a face at the word 'friend' but again say nothing. We only just made up; I wasn't trying to have another argument.

"Yeah, I will."

"…"

"Alright, I'll see you later, yeah?" he laughed again.

"…"