chapter one

Epov

Everyone was arguing at what to do and it was getting on my last nerve. So I walked out.

No one could come up with a plan. "Dad I have a plan. Now just hear me out please no one else will because I am just a child." He told me.

"I'm listening." I said. "Well I already know they don't recognize me and I know for a fact they don't know who Phil is. What if you guys hide on the outside of town and Phil and I scoop out town. Will even take some of the other family and blend.
Then we each scoop out town and come up with a plan from there." He explained.

"You know that might work. How you get so smart son?" I asked him. "Well I do have you and mom's blood in me." I chuckled and ruffled up his hair.

       Hope pov

They been working me to the bone. On top of kitchen duty they have me cleaning and doing laundry and all the shopping.

I hardly have time to sleep or eat. So I sneak what I can to eat. I miss my family. Even my pain in the butt brother.

Today I am doing the shopping and a lady walks up beside me. "Hi young!" I snapped my head up to see my aunt Alice.

What is she doing here? "Have you seen a two year old little girl same color as yours and green eyes?" I shook my head no.

None of them know what I look like now. I turn and go about my busy. Then I hear a bunch of noise beside me.

My eyes widened when I seen Aunt being hauled away by the guards. Is she crazy? They will not make her a servant they will make her a prisoner.

This just makes things worse. I look around and see my brother. Then I see Uncle Carlisle. How many people do they have here. Are they crazy.

"Mason what are you guys doing here. They will not make aunt Alice a servant she will be a prisoner." I told him with my mind.

"That wasn't the plan." He told me with his mind. I watched as he turned and talked to some guy and the guy turned and walked away.

Great I had to figure out how to save aunt Alice and hope I don't get caught.

Back in my cell. I waited for night and then closed my eyes and astro projected. I walked and looked into each cell until I found Aunt Alice.

I open the door slowly and ran up to her. She was chained up. "Aunt Alice wake  up." She snapped her head up.

"Your Hope?" She asked me. "Yeah I advanced again. I unchained her. Hurry I don't have much time before I go back to my body. Find me." Then I open my eyes.

"Hope!" Aunt Alice whisper through the window of the door. I quickly ran for the door and she unlocked it and we both snuck out.

We made it out of the castle. Up until a guard caught us. "Run Hope I got this." I quickly took off running avoiding you guards.

Then I seen a drain and I slid myself down to the ground and slid into the drain.

I came out of the other end. I look down and all I see is water. I got no other choice so I jump.

I swim to the water edge. I get up and make my way for the woods.

         Bpov

"What do you mean Alice got capture. What was she thinking?" Edward snapped out. He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"There's another thing. Hope's advance." I turned and looked at Phil. "Advanced it's too soon." I say.

"Great this is all we need on top of everything else." I say.

I don't even know what she looks like and I only seen here once.

I turn and walk away and let the tears fall. I never even got to hold her in my arms when she was a baby damn it!

I feel arms wrap around me from behind. "I heard your thoughts Bella and it's not your fault baby. It couldn't be help." He turns me around and pulls me to him.

"She looks just like you expect she has my eyes and she acts just like you to. Even though she carries alot of my magic in her on top of her own Bella. She was made out of our love know that." He told me.

"At least you got to spend time with her on like Mason." I giggled. "We took turns this time." Edward chuckled.

"I guess we did if you think of it that way." He told me. "If everything goes okay and we got Alice and Hope back I like to get married on your birthday Edward." He pulls away and looks at me and a smile grows on his.

"Yeah!" He says. "Yeah!" He picks me up and twirls me around and I laugh.

Later that night everyone back at camp and we heard a noise and we all stood up and it was Alice.

"We escaped but got separated. I do know she made it out of town though." Alice said. Just then we heard branches break behind us and we all turn and look.

A young girl about five or six froze in her tracks. "Sis!" We all turned and looked at Mason. He walked up to his sister.

"You know what she looks like?" I asked him. "Yeah she changed shortly after she was capture. They never knew the difference and I kept her secret. I had to in order to keep her safe." He explained.

I walked over to Mason and pulled him into my arms. "I'm so proud of you son." I reached over and took Hope into my other arm and pulled her to me to.

"I love you guys so much." I told to them. "As we do you mother. All of sudden I felt Edward wrap his arms around us to.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.