Chapter 1

It was a typical afternoon in North Hills Academy. Students were rushing out the door of the main entrance. Some were just talking to their friends, while others sat down and started their homework. It was 2:05 in the afternoon, and it was a pretty normal day for everybody. Well, screw that. It was a normal day for almost everybody. In the hallway of the of the first floor, Alex Bailey was rushing down the hallways to get outside. She was in rush to meet Arthur. 

Just before the bell was going to ring, Alex was in her locker, scrolling through some pictures in her phone, when she suddenly received a text from her boyfriend. It was from Arthur, saying if she wants to hang out with him. Of course she said yes, so Arthur had said to meet him at the bus stop. Once the bell rang, Alex was about to get outside when she remember, she left her soccer equipment in the locker room! She had a game tonight, but Arthur had arranged the date in the afternoon so she wouldn't miss it.

Sighing, she rushed down the hallways and to the gym.

¨Just my luck isn't it?¨ Alex thought to herself as she entered the room.¨And I thought I was the most organized person in this school!¨, she said aloud to herself not knowing that Bree Campbell was also in the room, sneaking up behind her.

¨Who are you talking to Alex?¨, Bree said, directly in her ear.

She gave a scream. Alex was so startled, she almost fell to the floor. Surprised, she turned around to see her friend, who was laughing so hard, her stomach hurts.

Enraged, Alex said, ¨What did you do that for Bree?! I almost had a heart attack!¨

¨I'm so sorry Alex! But I had to. It was worth seeing your face when you got scared.¨, Bree said, smirking. 

¨Well, whatever,¨ Alex said, collecting her things.

Like Alex, Bree was also in the girls soccer team, but she was also a cheerleader, and had practice today in the afternoon, so Bree was in her green and black cheerleading  uniform So she was confused when Alex showed up in the room, getting out her soccer uniform. Right before Alex walked out the door, she stopped her.

¨Wait Alex, we don't have the game till the night, so you could just get your uniform when we get to the stadium,¨ she said.

¨I know, but...¨ Alex said, but trailed off.

¨What?¨

¨Umm...well....¨ Alex didn't know how she was supposed to say this to her friend.

¨Come on just tell me. I'm on a break, so I have all day.¨

¨Ok, well, right before the bell rang, Arthur just texted me, saying if we should go on a date, so of course I said yes, so he said to meet him at the bus stop, but I forgot to get my soccer stuff, and we have the game right after the date, so yeah.¨

Bree was just staring at her friend, as if she had nothing to say. Then she pushed her out the door.

¨Well, what are you standing here then? Go to your date!¨

¨Thanks Bree,¨ Alex said, blushing slightly.

¨Oh, and when did you have a boyfriend?¨ Bree said.

¨Since none of your business!¨, Alex shouted at the way out. ¨God she's so nosy.¨, she thought, still blushing, as she headed out the door.

Hey guys! I know it's a short chapter again, ill try to work my mojo again. Do you think Arthur is still waiting for Alex? Find out in the next time I update! :3