Chapter 6

At the Fairy Palace...

 No, please stop. Don't do this! Stop this you monster! No...NO!!

Emerelda woke up with a gasp. She was in her bed, bathing with sweats. The dream that she just dreamed, it couldn't be real, could it?

I need to alert the rest of the Fairy Council and the group, thought Emerelda as she waved her wand around her head and it changed into a flowing green dress. She got out of bed.

This world and the Otherworld will be in grave danger if we don't do something soon....

.......

On the second floor of the hospital, Bree, Conner, and Arthur sat down, looking at their phones. Charlotte and Bob had told them they were leaving for the daily night shift. So they were waiting till the doctor says Alex can be dismissed. But for Conner, he was getting a bit impatient.

¨Hey guys,¨ he said standing up ¨I'm going to check on Alex, then I'll come back, 'kay?¨

¨Sure.¨ said Arthur and Bree, not looking up.

As Conner walked down the hallways he thought to himself, Jeez, when we were with Alex, she seems a bit off. Maybe she's just feeling tired. Yeah, maybe.

Then, he suddenly got a strange feeling, like somebody was watching him. He turned around, but nobody was there.

That's strange, thought Conner. I swear I just saw a black cloak somewhere. Maybe it was just my imagination. But I thought I saw someone there too when Bree and I walked home.

As he walked on, there was indeed, a person watching him.

.......

The Black Cloak's Point of View(sorry, didn't have any ideas, so I did this ;)

Hello people. Just for you guys to know, I am not the antagonist of this story. I am, merely just a person. Right now, I'm in the hospital right now, with Bree, Arthur, and Conner, one of my best friends. I felt really bad about spying on them, but hey, need to get the job done.

Oh, and who am I? Well, I can't tell you that. You'll find out throughout the chapter.

¨Hey guys,¨ said Conner standing up ¨I'm going to check on Alex a bit.¨

Wait what? I thought to myself. Alex's in the hospital? What happened to her?

Just then, he started to walk towards my direction. Oh crap. I hid behind one of the rooms before Conner could see me. Then, as he walked on, he suddenly looked in my place where I was standing, suspiciously.

Oh no, did he see me? I wondered.

But he kept on walking. Phew. 

As he entered Alex's room, I kept thinking to myself, I need to find a way to get to Conner. Both the fairy tale world and the Otheworld may be in danger.

Then, I vanished back to the fairy tale world. There was a meeting there, and I need to find out about it.