Chapter 8

The whole room went silent. Red was enraged to see her after what had happened 1 year ago. She tried to attack her, but Chandler and Chance put a hand on her shoulders to calm Red down.

¨Morina.¨ Froggy said, not believing it.

¨Hello Charlie,¨ Morina said, grinning wickedly, ¨I would've said, it's nice to see you again, but I guess that would be wrong.¨

¨You were supposed to be dead,¨ Froggy said in disbelief ¨I saw that with my own eyes.¨

¨What are you doing here?¨ Emerelda said, cutting to the chase.

¨If you dare try to threaten the fairy tale world or even harming Alex, we will take action on you.¨ Violette said.

She laughed. ¨Oh please, there's only me and 7 of you. And also, there's nothing to worry about me ruling this filthy world.¨

¨Excuse me, Morina!?¨ shouted Red in fury ¨Your the one who's a filthy goat! You try to harm any of my friends and I will-¨

Morina waved her hand and a ball of dirty socks filled her mouth.

¨Oossss¨ Red said. (translation: Grooosss!)

¨Back to my point,¨ she said, turning towards the Fairy Council ¨I decided to take over the Otherworld.¨

The whole room went in shock. ¨But didn't you already tried to do that, and it failed.¨ Xanthous said matter-of-factly.

¨Ah yes, but this time I will improve greatly. With a little help from an old friend of course.¨ Morina exclaimed.

¨And how would you do that,¨ Jack said standing up ¨You don't have anybody to help you besides your ¨friend?¨

Morina laughed. ¨And why should I tell everyone of you? I'm not going to let my plan go to waste. Well, it has been nice talking to you, but I really need t go now.¨

And with that, she vanished into a puff of smoke. The royals, the Fairy Council, and Jack and Goldi looked at one another. One thing was certain in mind. They needed to find a way to warn Conner and the others.

.......

In the dwarf forests, Morina walked in satisfaction. After her speech to the entire room, it left her in pride.

Pat yourself on the shoulder Morina, she thought, you've done a good job.

Just the, she heard a rustling sound somewhere. Morina knew she wasn't alone. She turned around to face the intruder, but there was nobody to be seen.

¨Wherever you are, show yourself!¨ she shouted. Still, nothing happened. 

Then, a dark figure emerged. Morina saw that  everything the figure wore was black. It wore a long black robe that reached down to it's feet, sandals, and a black cloak, with the hood, over the head, obscuring the upper-half of the face. For some reason, Morina knew the figure was a young woman. 

¨Who are you?¨ she demanded.

She didn't move a single muscle. Her cape flow along with the wind. But Morina saw that the figure actually smirked a bit. 

¨Answer me you idiot!¨ she yelled, getting ready to attack if necessary.

She still didn't talk, but Morina could hear the words inside her head. Your plan will not work.

How dare she try to insult her! This person just messed with the wrong person. Morina launched herself at the figure, striking her with every magic move. The skill and techniques was quite impressive, but the figure, still smirking, was able to dodge and block every move with just her right arm. 

After a few moments of fighting, the figure's right hand suddenly glowed bright, and in an instant move, punched Morina in the stomach. She winced, and fell backwards. Morina looked at the person in shock.

¨Wh-who are you?¨ she sputtered in shock.

Still, she didn't move. Instead, for the longest time since she's been watching Conner in the Otherworld, she spoke. In two words.

¨You lose.¨

Oddly, her voice sounded familiar.

There was a moment of silence, then Morina said, ¨Doesn't matter. I will still rule the Otherworld. Nothing you do will stop me.¨

And with that, she disappeared  into a puff of smoke. The figure was still looking at the spot Morina was sitting on, then looked up the sky and thought, Oh Conner, I hope you got my message.