serious chapter

ok so the last few chapters have been fairly eventful but this chapter is important, I know not many people have read this story but if you are I want your opinion on how I should develop it furthur.

first this is kind of embarrassing but I need to know if you guys want smut... yes smut... I dont really like writing smut because it feels awkward and abnormal but if you want smut say you want it.

next thing is do you want there to be a new character because it would make the story more interesting and what do you want their name to be?

Now thiz idea is one of my less likely idea but should i bring in team jason but i'm not sure if it will throw the story off course.

another thing is im thinking of bringing in a spin the bottle game which escalates quickly later on in the story, do you guys want that?

and that spin the bottle game also ties in with the smut, so yeah the smut thing is really important

this isnt meant to be a long chapter it's just me trying to find out what you want.

another thing is i want to apologise for not updating in a while i've been madly busy, i haven't even been able to update 'the reasons' even though it's being written on my phone.

thanks for reading and commenting if you have bye.

~Emily