Abduction

Jack was sound asleep when suddenly he was pinned to his bed by the largest hand he had ever seen.

He tried to fight back, but it was like having a vice clamped to his bare chest.  He could wriggle and squirm and yell, but it didn’t seem to make any difference.  Eventually he gave in and tried to focus on what was going on as he came out of that early morning pre-consciousness.

Standing next to his bed was an enormous black figure – ebony skin, black shirt and suit.  He also sported a perfectly shaved head and emotionless expression.  He seemed to be exerting no effort in keep Jack from moving.

“Who the fŭck are you? And what do you want?” Jack demanded.

“You have been selected,” the man answered simply with a heavy foreign accent.  Was he British?  It sounded vaguely British.

“Selected?  Selected for what?  Who selected me?” asked Jack, trying to make some sense of this bizarre situation.

“SHE has selected you,” the goliath answered with a definite sense of respect in his voice.

Suddenly realizing that all of this was happening while he lay naked in this monster’s grasp, Jack asked, “Well can I at least get dressed so we can talk about this?”

“Not yet, SHE has asked me to evaluate you first.”

And with that, the giant unzipped his pants with his free hand and pulled out the largest cõck Jack had ever seen, even in some of those crazy pornos he used to watch.

“Now wait just a minute …” Jack protested, but there was no point.  The enormous head of this mighty black cõck was already being pressed to his lips, and the added pressure on his chest told him that he had better do as he was told.

And so he parted his lips and tentatively touched his tongue to the tip of the ma$$ive cõckhead.  Slowly, but steadily the cõck moved forward, past his lips, his teeth (Jack was careful not to scratch the ma$$ive dick with his teeth) and onto his tongue.  He began to suck the huge cõck, finding more excitement in this first experience sucking another man than he ever would have imagined.  He felt his own cõck growing hard as the excitement built.

As large and powerful as the man was, he was actually, very gentle as he slid the huge cõck head in and out of Jack’s mouth.  Jack’s mind raced as he realized that not only that he was he being face fŭcked by another man, but that he was actually turned on by the experience.  Little did he know that his new adventure were far from over.

As Jack was consumed with the cõck in his mouth, his new acquaintance reached over to the night table for the ever present bottle of lotion and proceeded to squirt a generous amount onto Jack’s throbbing cõck.

The man mountain then proceeded to take Jack’s manhood into his hand and stroke it.  First slowly and then faster and faster.  Jack could feel the overwhelming sensation of orgasm building inside, but before he could release, the stroking stopped and the giant’s hand sought another sensitive spot – the brown pucker between Jack’s butt cheeks.

With fingers the size of an average man’s cõck, the behemoth began rubbing his index finger over Jack’s anus and then with one smooth motion, slid the ma$$ive digit deep into Jack’s a$$.

Jack gasped with a flash of intense, pleasurable pain as the giant proceeded to finger fŭck him.  He would pull the finger almost completely out and then deep inside once more.  Jack suddenly realized that for the first time, he was the one being fŭcked, instead of doing the fŭcking.  And he liked it.

As if choreographed, the ma$$ive cõck in his mouth began to spasm and fill his throat with hot, white, salty creamin amounts he could hardly imagine and couldn’t begin to swallow.  And at the same time, Jack’s a$$ contracted and sent him over the edge, his own cõck sending out streams of hot cum onto his chest and stomach.